GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jmarch

LF Trade: Bi-xenon for led bi-xenon

I know some people don't like the led lit headlights do just throwing this out there. If anyone wants to trade their led bi-xenon's for my non led bi-xenon's I'm willing to do so with cash as well of course.
  2. jmarch

Offset Question

I'm looking at getting spacers to run a total offset of 38. I was wondering how many people are running this offset on a static drop? I'm currently on fk highsport coils and my FTG is 23 3/4'. I'm running 215/40ZR18 tires. Can someone chime in and let me know if this is going to be rubbing or is...
  3. jmarch

18 Porsche Twists

Does anyone have pics of these wheels on a mk6? I'm looking at getting a set. I have someone who will trade me for my A8 monoblocks straight up and he will refinish the wheels to stock powdercoat. He does great work. He did the wheels that I currently have. Rims are 5x130 and 8.5 so I'll need...
  4. jmarch

BOOST LEAK!

Fml. I just went from stock to stage 2 and I'm having noted boost leak at 3000rmp when I'm pushing the car. I can feel the boost leak and I've run data logs too. They show the car is asking for boost but not getting what it needs so I'm taking it into the dealer today to see what the problem is...
  5. jmarch

Tmtuning

Hey everyone. First off let me say that I'm pissed off. The service I've experienced with TMtuning can only be described as unacceptable. I ordered 2 euro switches from them, one for me and one from my brothers mk5. After 3 weeks past the expected delivery date I email the company to which I...
  6. jmarch

Interior arm rests and center consoles

So what's everyone using to clean this fabric? My seats are staying nice and clean but I have a light colored dirt on the arm rests on the doors and center console.
  7. jmarch

jmarch's 2.5 Seabiscuit

Well I'll start by saying I've had the car for a year and a half and I'm loving it. But when I bought it I was only considering keeping the car for 3 years or so and trading in for a new GTI. I really don't see that happening for me now. At this point I'm hooked on the modding and really want...
  8. jmarch

Audi A8L Monoblocks Fully Refinished with New Tires 18x8 ET48

These are for sale at $1650 with Falken 512 Tires - 215/45/18. Question for everyone....will these fit? Can someone photoshop them on my car? Any thoughts on the wheels? How do you think it'll look? Pics anyone?
  9. jmarch

Alzor Wheels? What's the scoop?

I'm looking at getting some oem reps from ecstuning online. Either the 616 (18x8 ET45 5x112 66.6CB) Or the 621 (18x8, 5x112, Et45, 66.5cb) Has anyone on here purchased these wheels and are you satisfied? Any issues? Any input as always is appreciated.Which ones do you like more? I'm on the...
  10. jmarch

RS4 Reps

Im really liking these rims. Will they fit? Im lowered on fk highsport coils with 8 threads left in the back and 6 in the front. Wheels are 18x8, +35 offset. Any input would be great as I`m sure this guy will be selling these pretty quickly.
  11. jmarch

0.5 and 1.0

Unreal car...
  12. jmarch

SERVICE DAMAGE!

I've got a bad case of the Mondays. I went to a local tire and alignment shop this morning to have the car realigned after putting my fk coilovers on this week. I get to the shop, look at the lift, look at the car, look at the lift, look at the car...... me, "Excuse me but I don't think my car...
  13. jmarch

Sick and tired...

I'm sick and tired of finding new dents and scratches on my car every other week! Two times this week I went out to my car in my parking lot and at a staples parking lot and found scratches and dents on my driver and passenger doors. On both markings I was able to polish it back to normal with...
  14. jmarch

Hit and Run

Woke up yesterday morning and went outside to run some errands around town to find my back bumper was hit. No note on my car and no one in sight to take the blame. So, I call my insurance company, VW, police, etc and get the paper work filled out. My insurance deductible is $500 and in the end...
  15. jmarch

4BRAND NEW 19" MERCEDES AMG RIMS

4BRAND NEW 19" MERCEDES AMG RIMS BLACK N SILVER fit e320 03-06 I'm planning on getting either H&R's premium performance coil overs or the sport performance coil overs this spring. I can get these rims from a local guy for $500. The wheels are 19 inches, 5*112 bolt pattern, offset 35. So my...
  16. jmarch

footwell light on golf model

hey, Does anyone know if the 2010 2.5l sportline golf's are wired to install footwell lights? All I know is that there are plastic caps that look like they could be popped out in the location where the lights would go. I just don't want to pop them out if it can't be done because it would leave...
  17. jmarch

Golf 2.5l Footwell lights?

Hey everyone, I was wondering if our 2010 golf 2.5l come wired and ready to install footwell lights that come on the gti model. I know there is black piece of plastic that covers the location where the lights are at on the gti. Seems like I could pop out that piece but I'm not sure if the car is...
  18. jmarch

Carbonio Air Intake pricing

hey everyone, I was just quoted $350 for a carbonio air intake from APR for my 2.5l golf. My questions is obvious, good deal or bad deal? Thanks in advance for your input.
  19. jmarch

2.5 Golf mods.

Hey everyone, I'm reading lots of stuff here on the gti's and tuning them. I'm not finding much material on the 2.5L golf. I'm driving the sportline 5 speed which has a lot of the gti's parts including the same suspension and breaks. I was wondering about possible air intakes, exhausts, turbos...
  20. jmarch

clicking sounds from rear right side of car

Hey everyone. I'm driving 2010 black 2 door golf sportline. I've recently noticed that I'm having this clicking sound coming from what sounds like the rear right side of the car. The sound has no pattern and only happens for the first 10 minutes or so of driving. I can only hear the sound when...