GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Customs.fees/ Import taxes???

Anyone know about these fees? I'm waiting to buy some body kit pieces from either Germany or china, but both stores say something about customs fees and having to pay them seperatly. What can I expect here?
  2. A

Tmtuning.com Golf Lip kit!

Anyone see this yet! Finally someone makes a lip kit other then a $400 Votex lip! I'm first in line. Shipping might hurt a little though. http://www.tmtuning.com/HOME/catalog/product_detail.php?default_product=2707
  3. A

MK5 2.5L performance parts on MK6?

Will MK5 performance parts like intakes, exhausts, and chips work on an MK6 with the 2.5L engine. I know the motor is basically the same and so is the engine bay and all. I've been looking for some go fast goodies for my MK6 golf but I can't really find much. I would really like a chip...
  4. A

Knock-off Votex body kit on ebay, quality?

Has anyone seen this ebay auction for a knock-off votex body kit on ebay. The price is only $380 and $150 shipping for the front, sides, and rear. It says something about buyer is responsible for customs charges? What does that mean, would there be customs charges on something shipping from...
  5. A

Will MK5 GTI side skirts fit on a MK6? Pics?

I'm wondering because I have a Golf 2.5L and don't have any skirts at all on the sides. Seems like all the side skirts for the MK6 right now are really expensive and hard to come by used. MK5 skirts are a lot easier to come by. I figured the wheelbase is prettymuch the same from the 3 door...
  6. A

New MK6 owner, need pics of black MK6 with bronze/gold wheels

Hey guys, I'm a new MK6 Golf owner as of last week. It's my first VW since my 1988 Jetta 10 years ago. I bought a 2010 black, 2 door, 2.5 manual basically for a daily driver, as my last ride was a Jeep Wrangler JK that was lifted with 33s, about 16 mpg, ya, not good. I'm loving my MK6...