GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Replace Xenon with Halogen assembly

I have a 2010 GTI and both of my Xenon headlight assemblies look terrible are full of condensation ans the left one needs a new bulb. I am thinking about replacing both of them with the standard halogen OEM assemblies. Will the OEM halogen assemblies fit without any modifications or need any...
  2. M

Common tricks for lowering

I plan on installing H&R ultralows next week and wanted to make sure I didn't miss any common tricks used to prevent rubbing. I got a tuner shop that will roll my front fenders and I plan on removing the top screw holding the liner in. Are there any others that don't involve notching my frame...
  3. M

GTI removed from front grill.

I am thinking of taking off the GTI logo from my front grill. Does anyone have a picture of theirs with it removed? And what is the easiest way of getting it off without damaging the grill? Thanks.
  4. M

stage 1 + intake; what's next?

What would be the most bang for my buck after having stage 1 flash and an intake installed? I am guessing a DP and stage 2 flash. I want to take a path that would end up with APR stage 3 so I only want to add stuff that won't be replaced eventually. It would also be nice to get some more...
  5. M

Carbonio CAI install

So I got a Carbonio intake installed and when I was checking under the hood this afternoon I notice a little filter that has been tie-wrapped to the front of the engine bay. What is this little filter and is this a normal part of a Carbonio install? Seems like there should be a permanent mount...
  6. M

Strange sound?

I hear a "knocking" sound from the rear passenger side of my car when I first start it. It sounds like a pump of some sort and it only happens when the car is started after sitting for a while or overnight. Is that normal and if so what is it?
  7. M

Mark VI APR Stage 1 - negative side effects?

With the obtrusive nature of the Stage 1 upgrade for Mark VI, I am wondering if anyone has noticed some negative side effects?