GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ForTheLaLa

More VW aftermarket shops Lower Mainland?

Hey guys, just wondering what else is there in the lower mainland in regards to aftermarket shops besides RPI Equipped (Richmond) and PG Performance (Surrey)? Thanks!
  2. ForTheLaLa

What do you do when you see another GTI?

Hello, Just curious on what the first thing that pops into your head is when you see another GTI on the road? Do you try to catch up to make them notice you too? Or compare right away on the mods they made? or any other things? haha just wondering~
  3. ForTheLaLa

Oil Pressure: Engine Speed Max 4000RPM

Hey everyone~ This warning just came up while driving home...not sure what it really means... has this warning come up for any of you guys? Theres a warning light as well just above the digital display on the dash when it first happens. Thanks! I attached a picture as well ... the light goes...
  4. ForTheLaLa

RNS 510 Nav DVD?

Hey everyone, I tried searching but couldn't find anything, and this may be a realllyyy noob question...but was just wondering about the Navigation DVD, does it come with the purchase of the vehicle? or do I have to get it somewhere else? thanks in advance!
  5. ForTheLaLa

Nancy Wu from HK Entertainment Drives a GTI!

Nancy Wu the "light bulb" in between Jessica Hsuan & boyfriend Ruan Lately Nancy Wu has been heavily promoted by TVB. This year, she took part in both of the anniversary series No Regrets and Gun Metal Grey. She is also nominated for this year's Best Supporting Female Character for her role in...
  6. ForTheLaLa

What would you do in my case?

Hey everyone!~ Ok, so I just received the phone call from my dealership that my car has arrived!! But I'm leaving on a trip to Hong Kong in about 1 week...and I'm gone for about a month... Do you guys know if there are extra charges to leave the car there for a month? (ex. VW insurance.. taking...