1. M

North Jersey golf 2.5(UG)

New rollers for h20i!
  2. M

How the gauges are mounted
  3. M

check engline light with Carbonio

Hows it going! So I have the carbonio installed and at first I couldn't get the hose from the SAI to connect to the intake completely so eventually the check engine light turned on. I fixed the issue and was finally able to connect it completely and tight! I then took a trip to autozone...
  4. M

Forza Motorsport 4: Roll/Dig Racing

b5jay If I'm around. haven't been in awhile, but I will be getting back into it soon.
  5. M

Bagged Lambo

really guys? Its different. It's an amazing car. The amount of time spent to build those wheels. The fact that I do understand they took away from the "supercar" by putting bags on it. Since its built to go fast and handle but its still incredible regardless.
  6. M

Me and my friend at the hand car wash. Almost twins!
  7. M

WTB: 1 17" denver without tire

^^^ as the title says. I only need one 17" denver no tire or TPMS sensor. hopefully I can find one used as I dont mind if it is a little scratched up
  8. M

anyone go to William Paterson University?

I always see a couple mk6's. I see a couple mk5's rabbits/gtis. anyone go there from here?
  9. M

FS: Vestax vci-100 MIDI controller

Barely used mixer and comes with original box. $275 plus shipping
  10. M

Fs/FT Airlift manual management kit

Due to lack of funds and change in plans with the car. I decided to not do air. So now I want to sell it. Or trade for coilovers.* * 400c viaair compressor* 5 gallon skinny tank painted satin purple. 2 easy street dual needle gauges.* 1/4 water trap (didn't come with kit) 1/4 paddle valves...
  11. M

3 Words ONLY

By a tall
  12. M

Sup everyone. Since this place needs some more 2.5 love. Ill be updating my car on here. I came from a 99 passat 1.8T bagged. Was an awesome car but it was time to move on. now I have a 2010 golf 2.5 Current Engine/Trans: AWE tuning 2.5 catback NLS short shifter APR...
  13. M

USP testpipe

Hello, I've tried searching but couldn't find anything. Does anyone with a 2.5 (wish there was more posts about them) know if the USP testipe will work with the mk6 2.5 since there site only lists it for the mk5. I spoke briefly with a rep from USP but would like to know first hand from...
  14. M

3 Words ONLY

In a hippopotamus's