GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. retro6

Hidden Compartments

So has anybody found any secret compartments in their car. I've looked around the interior but I don't want to start trying to take apart my center console.
  2. retro6

Anybody with the forge VAG quick shifter?

Thinking about upgrading to this but have heard very little. The adjustability makes it attractive but is it worth the 100 bucks?
  3. retro6

Advice on trade

So as a car guy I am always looking at other cars. I came across this one the other day... I could trade my car (2011, roughly 10,000 miles) and break about even, maybe come out with some cash. Should I look more into it?
  4. retro6

So I saw a 2012 GLI today

I was cycling down a1a in near palm beach and some lady pulled off to the side in a brand new 2012 GLI and it didn't even have temp tags, could this be a press car?
  5. retro6

anyone get the new dispatch ep?

so i haven't downloaded it yet but i've previewed it and so far it sounds amazing, any other dispatch listeners here?
  6. retro6

Intake without tune

okay, so i have some money set aside for modifications, but i'm confused. I've heard a lot of things about running an intake without a proper tune will make your engine run lean cause it cant handle the increased air is this true? cause i'm wondering if i should buy the intake now, or save up...
  7. retro6

formula D west palm?

anyone going out june 3rd and 4th to pbir for formula d?
  8. retro6

Honda Odyssey with a mk6 front bumper

Has anyone else seen this? i was cruising through old stance:nation posts and came across it http://www.stancenation.com/2011/02/13/lastly-x-sn-pt-2/
  9. retro6

boca meet

Anyone going to the boca meet tomorrow night at five guys?