GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Chad@APR-Motorsport

FS: '06 MKV GTI Chassis *No Powertrain* $3999.99 obo

Everyone likes pictures most of all so here they are. This is a pre-production car that cannot be registered to be driven legally on the street. It must be used for off-road use only, this is why it is perfect for being turned into a race car. 2006 VW GTI I'll list what it's missing...
  2. Chad@APR-Motorsport

FS: DSG Transmission $1900 *VERY LOW MILES*

We are selling the DSG transmission and dual mass flywheel from our MK6 race car. This transmission has less than 10k miles on it. We have to use a manual transmission to race the car in Grand-Am so we converted the car over to manual. Asking $1600 plus shipping for the transmission with dual...
  3. Chad@APR-Motorsport

FS: Bluetooth module

As shown is the bluetooth module. $125 shipped in the lower 48 US.
  4. Chad@APR-Motorsport

FS: B Pillar trim for 4 door

Selling as shown here, I don't have the little "Airbag" pieces that fill those holes. I'm sure they're cheap from the dealer if you need them. $50 shipped in the lower 48 US.
  5. Chad@APR-Motorsport

FS: DSG Pedals and Dead pedal

One set of DSG GTI pedals and the dead pedal to go along. The dead pedal might be the same between the MT and DSG cars but I don't know. I also don't know if this will go in a TDI or any other cars for that matter. The DSG throttle is different from the MT, it has a kickdown switch to make the...
  6. Chad@APR-Motorsport

FS: Rear fender liners

Rear fender liners from our MK6 race car, they're very clean but they are used. No salt or roadkill :) $50 plus some shipping. OBO
  7. Chad@APR-Motorsport

FS: 2 Stock cat back exhaust

I have two stock cat back exhaust systems, as in downpipe back, the rear section with the chrome tips, suitcase and pancake muffler, w/e you like to call it in your part of the world. Two systems, low miles, no rust. $100 obo I'll work with you to figure out how you want to ship them. I can cut...
  8. Chad@APR-Motorsport

FS: Sharkfin antennae black

$20 shipped in the lower 48.
  9. Chad@APR-Motorsport

FS: A and B Pillars

$75 shipped in the lower 48.
  10. Chad@APR-Motorsport

FS: GTI dead pedal from 6MT

$15 shipped in the lower 48.
  11. Chad@APR-Motorsport

FS: Black cloth w/ Red stiching arm rest w/ parking brake

Black cloth arm rest, with MDI pocket and leather parking brake. All red stitched. This kit is missing some little pieces but all of the large critical bits are here as shown, no hardware is included but can be had elsewhere. $150 shipped.
  12. Chad@APR-Motorsport

FS: Partial Dynaudio set, missing two rear speakers

What you see in the photo is what you get. Amp, tweeters, front door speakers and the door harnesses to go along with it all. That's all there is. $150 shipped in the lower 48. PM if interested.
  13. Chad@APR-Motorsport

FS: Leather 4DR GTI Door Cards OBO

I have all four leather MKVI GTI door cards. Black anthracite leather, like new condition, all trim and rear tweeters included. $400 plus shipping OBO
  14. Chad@APR-Motorsport

FS: Multifunction Steering Wheels DSG & MT

I have one DSG Multifunction Steering Wheel. $400 with the airbag shipped. PM if you're interested.
  15. Chad@APR-Motorsport

FS: Complete Leather Interior 4 Door DSG

Make an offer if you're interested! APR Motorsport just stripped their new race car to be MKVI four door GTI with DSG transmission. We are selling almost everything from the interior. If you are interested in any particular items please post or PM me and we will let you know if that is an item...