GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Looking For An Insert DIY...

I just picked up a BFI insert on some recommendations from the board and could use a little help...like where does it go? Any DIY help out there? Thanks.
  2. G

GTI always wins when driven smart...

Case in point - the other day I baited a CTS-V into coming after me. I let the guy think it would be an easy kill. Otherwise, he might have ignored me. But instead, I waited for a fairly long stretch of clear straightaway on the freeway which ended in a box formation of cars, spread across...
  3. G

carbon fiber license plate frames?

Is there such a thing? I'm trying to eliminate as much of the bright stuff as possible on my csg. Thanks for any info.
  4. G

Anyone Running Osram Rallye 65w Ultra...

Is anyone running this bulb? I've read that there isn't a problem with the higher wattage, and they do look to be quite a bit brighter (as halogens go). Basically, I've decided against running HID bulbs in a Halogen setup. I'm now looking for the brightest H7's available, until something...
  5. G

need formula for turning 91 octane to 93...

Anyone know how many gallons of 95 or 100 octane need to be added to a tank of 91 to get a full tank of 93? Thanks.
  6. G

Summary Of Aftermarket Headlight Options Correct?

Hi, Just bought a 2010 GTI after reading Automobile magazines "2010 car of the year" article. Never been a GTI guy but, it's everything they said it was. the two weak spots for me are the power (fixed with an APR stage 1) and headlights. I bought the car as a factory CPO and couldn't get the...