GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Bill Maynard

Emissions question

A buddy and I were having a conversation today around emissions testing. I live in Georgia and testing here is an obd test and visual inspection (to make sure you have a cat and/or that it has not been modified). I'm stage 2 with a APR down pipe w/high flow cat. My buddy thinks I'm gonna have a...
  2. Bill Maynard

Tapatalk

Does anyone use Tapatalk to access this forum on their iOS or Andriod devices??
  3. Bill Maynard

How often (if ever) do you change your tune mode??

Hey guys, I went from Stock to Stage II last week. Was driving around and playing this morning and got to thinking "why" and under what conditions would I change from 93 to 91 or stock. Going to stock would make sense (and locking it out) if I was going to the dealer for something but other...
  4. Bill Maynard

Newbie Question on Exhaust Soot

Hey guys - I just went from stock to STAGE II Monday with a Stage 2.1 test pipe flash, Carbonio stage 1 and 2, and a full APR TBE. Car screams when I want it to and is tame when I don't - very smooth but everyone has heard all of this before. One quick question - when I was stock, running my...
  5. Bill Maynard

Gas additives

If you guys have been through this I apologize but I'm new and have just recently "graduated" from the aircooled world :thumbup: I've been reading the posts about the catch cans and their use in helping address carbon buildup - but dumb question - couldn't you use a "good" cleaning gas additive...