GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. kiyoshi147

FS: SPARCO Pro Corsa wheels

Posted over in the for sale section. http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115427 If you're local to Philly, you'd be saving about $200-250 compared to having them shipped to you from TireRack. Please buy these, my wife is starting to notice the multiple stacks of wheels and tires in...
  2. kiyoshi147

FS: 17x7.5 SPARCO Pro Corsa (Light Grey) - No Tires

I have a full set of Sparco Pro Corsa wheels for sale. They are the Light Grey Painted color, 17" x 7.5" with 48mm offset. No tires, just wheels. $450 + Shipping (or free pickup in Philadelphia) These are practically new, only had them on the car for about 2 months of daily commute (1800...
  3. kiyoshi147

Driver's Door Window Switch

The rear window on the driver's side no longer does the "auto-up" as it used to. If you activate the switch on the rear driver's side door, it works normally, but from the driver's seat it doesn't, hence my suspicion that it is the 4 window switch in the driver's door. I'd like to get the part...
  4. kiyoshi147

Downpipe Fitment

I'm starting to look into a downpipe for the GTI. I've held off getting one, as it allows me to go Stage 2 and the consequent black hole of more mods that comes with doing so. I have a 2.75" Milltek exhaust and really do like it, so I am trying to not change from that. My question is which...
  5. kiyoshi147

Looking for a mechanic / assistance near Philadelphia

I'm in need of some assistance with an OEM intake manifold install. I'm sure i could manage it on my own, but I always prefer to have a bit of assistance as a piece of mind. Especially with it being the daily and only car in the household. I have all the parts needed for the install, just need...
  6. kiyoshi147

CTS Turbo Catch Can - O Rings

I am not sure as to other manufacturers, but personally I think the O-Ring provided with the CTS catch can is terrible. For anyone out there who has one already, waiting to install one, or is thinking of getting one...please just take my advice and buy the following parts to save yourself...
  7. kiyoshi147

Intake Manifold, P2015 Code, Carbon Buildup, etc.

I've had only 2 instances of the P2015 code. The first was immediately after installing the Cobb intake, and the other was this morning. No different than any other morning, not even all that cold. I need to run a VagCom check to see the further details on the CEL. 2013 GTI @ 89k miles, running...
  8. kiyoshi147

Rear PCV Hose

Does anyone know of an alternate Rear PCV hose that would give you just a bit more length? The placement of the Rear PCV hose (stock or in my case the CTS Catch Can setup) has a hard time reaching to the COBB intake pipe (no issue on the old APR Carbonio). It clicks on, but the hose itself is...
  9. kiyoshi147

FS: APR Carbonio 1 & 2 Intake

I recently removed my APR Carbonio Intake (Stage 1&2). Switched to COBB to match the tune. Included: Stage 1 Airbox All screws required (except 2 at front of airbox that are reused from stock) Filter to MAF Housing tube Airbox Filter (cleaned and ready to install, I switch and clean every 10k)...
  10. kiyoshi147

COBB Tuning - P2015 Code

Last night I swapped out my APR Carbonio (1&2) intake for the COBB intake. The finicky installation aside, I reflashed the car to the Stage 1+ 93 (which I had been running for the past 3 months even with the APR intake) map and let it run for about 10 minutes. There was a slight bit of rough...
  11. kiyoshi147

FS: COBB Accessport V3 Faceplates

I have a few extra faceplates for the COBB Accessport V3 that I repainted. COBB was generous enough to send a few extras when they were dealing with my Accessport issue. Looking to get them out of my life, so I am hoping somebody wants an extra or a different look on theirs. #1 - Metallic...
  12. kiyoshi147

Can you identify this part?

A month ago, I removed my stock intake and installed the Carbonio 1 & 2. Last week, somebody decided to back into my front bumper, thus cracking my lower grill. Today, I removed the front bumper in order to replace the broken lower grill. During this process a mysterious small wire part (see...
  13. kiyoshi147

Euro Switch Help Please

I've been searching the forums for weeks now and have had little luck finding the answer to my issue. I have a non-auto Euro Switch installed, and I am looking to have: >>The 1st ON position (aka city or parking lights) turn on only my DRLs and Taillights. >>The 2nd ON position would then...
  14. kiyoshi147

FS: A Lonely 18" Laguna

This is the last wheel remaining from a set of 4. One of the wheels will be my full size spare, and two are sold. The remaining wheel is as shown below. This was the original wheel on my 2013 GTI (purchased May 2013 w/ 0 miles). The wheel was wrapped in PZeroNero's for 12,000 miles (highway...
  15. kiyoshi147

2013 GTI - TPMS Sensor Question

My old 2010 GTI had the big "in wheel" air stem sensors on the 18" Detroits. My new 2013 GTI has just normal air stems and no sensors on the 18" Lagunas. My current 17" aftermarket winter wheel/tire setup has no sensors and triggers a constant dash warning to check the tires. This was true on...
  16. kiyoshi147

FS: Custom Painted 18" Lagunas

I am looking to sell the set of 18" Lagunas from my 2013 GTI. They were on the car for about 10k miles, and any curb rash will be fixed by a professional. The same professional company (Broyle's in West Chester, PA) will safely abrasive blast, and repaint the wheels (with marine grade...
  17. kiyoshi147

Summer Wheel Storage

I'm looking for a better storage solution bags for my summer wheels and tires. Currently they sit pretty in big trash bags, but i am looking into official storage bags. I'm thinking one of the three following: TireRack ($20/2, $40/4)...
  18. kiyoshi147

False Brake Light Warning?

The past few days the "Check Left Rear Brake Light" warning has been showing up. Next time I turn the car on, no light. Back and forth for about 3 days now. All the lights work and there is no difference in brightness between the two sides. Even pulled the housing out, looked at the bulb and...
  19. kiyoshi147

Armrest/MDI Cable pinching issue...

I've had my MDI cable replaced (under warranty) because the cable got pinched and ruined from the armrest going down and actually pressing on the cable. I leave my MDI cable sticking out the front so i can easily hook in my phone and have it rest in the cupholder, when the armrest goes all the...
  20. kiyoshi147

Rear Ended

somebody cut me off by turning left across the double yellow then 2 lanes of oncoming traffic to get into a shopping center. I had to hit the brakes hard and fast, the girl behind me braked just as well until her 3" heel slipped off the brake and she hit me from behind. Wasn't that fast or...