GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Tmk84

Speedline 2120 Turini vs OZ Crono HT

which would you choose?:iono:
  2. Tmk84

Lip

I thought about buying this lip , what do you think ?
  3. Tmk84

Golf MK7 Appearance Discussion

my fried from automotive blog sent me these pictures, supposedly true, what do you think?
  4. Tmk84

2009 GTI - Eibach sportline only ??

hi all, I,ve got a problem with buying eibach springs, my official distributor informed me that for 2009 GTI the only availalbe product is sprotline series. i always thought that pro -kits will also fit :confused: Is this possible? Maybe this is caused by differences in the EU and US...
  5. Tmk84

Glendale 18'' Wheels

These wheels can be ordered as an option for the new GTI 35, how you like the new wheel? I ask because they are already available as a replica:) (Poland)
  6. Tmk84

The differences between Euro - Us

I have a question about the suspension. As we all know there are differences between American and European version of GTI... Do you know what are the differences in the suspension? (i drove it yesterday and i fell like US version is softer and little higher) both oem of course. is it...
  7. Tmk84

Front bumper question

guys, what do you think of the bumper element?
  8. Tmk84

My brand new Anzio Speed 8x18''

hi guys! This my first post in the forum, I would like to say hello and thank you for the many inspirations that I saw here, just start my gti modifications, the first change : wheels model ''speed'' by German company Anzio (ats group) good price, good quality, look like ultraleggera. What do...