GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

HIDs no longer moving left and right

I bought a 2011 4dr GTI sun/nav in March. When I turn on the car now and the HIDs do their dance, they no longer sweep left and right like they always used to. I noticed this about a week ago. I double checked and I do have "bend lighting" turned on so that's not the case if that matters. The...
  2. W

Mac guys... List your setup!

Currently typing from my mid-2009 13" MBP. Bought a current gen (mid-2011) 27" iMac in May when it was released (LOVE IT!). Other Apple stuff: iPhone4 2nd Gen iPod Touch 3rd gen 8GB iPod Nano 2nd gen AppleTV Apple > *
  3. W

Lease-end options?

I have a question about my lease-end options. I just got my '11 GTI 2 months ago so I've got a ways to go (:thumbup:) but wanted some clarification on a few things. From what I understand, I have 3 main options at lease end: - buy the car for the residual (mileage limits/excess damage don't...
  4. W

What was your last car?

1995 Ford Explorer 1995 Acura Integra RS 1999 Acura Integra GS-R 2006 RSX Type-S (brand new) 2011 VW GTI
  5. W

Picked her up! 4dr GTI sun/nav

Drove her her home Tuesday night! This is my first VW. Loving every second of it. The build quality seems to be great and the "best in class" interior is beyond obvious. I sold my 2006 RSX Type-S to its new owner and then headed straight to the dealership where they had it all ready for me to...
  6. W

This a good deal? 2011 GTI.

Hi all ... new member to the forums. I currently drive an '06 RSX Type-S. I've been looking heavy into the 2011 GTI's. I got approved through the VW College Grad Program for this 2011 Candy White GTI Sunroof/Nav Package & 6-speed from a VW dealer in Seattle. This is a lease offer. It's the...