GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

Auto body repair recommendation 408?

Can anyone recommend a good GTI auto body repair shop in Sunnyvale area CA?
  2. E

FS: 18" Detroit wheels (4) with Pirelli tires

Selling four Detroit wheels with Pirelli Pzero Nero tires. Wheels are in good condition with a few curb scratches. Tires have approximately 6mm of tread. I would like to keep as a set and prefer local sale but might be willing to ship at buyers expense. FYI: - 18x7.5", 5x112, ET51 - polished...
  3. E

FS: SPM Street Downpipe

SOLD I have to go back to OEM power after my ECU crapped out on me :thumbdown: So, I've got a street SPM DP for sale. It was on the car for 1yr and has a little less than 10K miles. I had NO issues with it and loved the sound and stage 2 power. $300 (plus shipping). I would prefer a...
  4. E

FS: Rosstech Micro Can

I have a Ross-Tech Micro-Can cable for sale. $220 shipped OBO. I purchased from another forum member recently and need cash for another mod. In great shape / original box from RT
  5. E

Intake Manifold - replaced

I had some work done recently at the dealership (WINN VW - Newark CA) and I wanted to report. Symtoms: - Engine like comes on last Saturday afternoon (stays on, NOT blinking) - Drove to FFL party about 25 miles and engine like comes on Saturday night and monday morning (very cold out) and...
  6. E

GTI OEM Springs, Shocks and Swaybars

GTI OEM Springs, Shocks and Swaybars - REDUCED PRICING SOLD FS: Mk6 GTI OEM Front/Rear shocks & swaybars and springs. REDUCED PRICING $175 + shipping for all or $50 + shipping Front shocks $35 + shipping Rear shocks $50 + shipping Springs $35 + shipping Front swaybar $35 + shipping Rear...
  7. E

DG Springs, Koni yellow shocks and APR sways - reviewed

I got my suspension installed a couple weeks back and wanted to post up a review. Background: I daily drive my car. My wife and kids will occasionally drive/ride in the car. I wanted 0.5 to 1 inch drop and more firm springs. I wanted less body roll and a more neutral feeling when cornering...
  8. E

Suspension upgrade install questions

I am upgrading my suspension with new DG springs, Koni Yellows and APR sways. :happyanim: Few questions though: • Shop want to charge 4.5 hrs for sways (all front, I’m sure) and 2.5 for springs/struts/shocks. Is that too much? Seems like a lot ($700)? • Are there any bolts/parts that...
  9. E

PIAA H8 PLASMA ION YELLOW

Anyone use these bulbs for the fogs? Do you like the color? Are they too hot/possibly melt the fog light housing? Other suggestions? Thanks Link to PIAA http://www.piaa.com/Bulbs/Bulbs-H8.html
  10. E

Dealer denied APR ECU upgrade

I called my VW dealer (Winn) to have my 2011 GTI flashed with the stage I ECU upgrade. They stated they stopped doing APR ECU upgrades until they can flash the ECU WITHOUT taking it out. They feel it is too risky for a sensitive module. The dealer APR service rep said older models (Mk V or...