GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. quickit

2012 Rising Blue Golf R - 13,000 miles, APR tune - Seattle, WA area

Selling my 2012 to make room for my 2015. See my craigslist ad for more pics and details or email at stevesq"at"outlook.com $31,900 obo http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/4973439377.html
  2. quickit

Who has Golf R VWRacing springs in stock?

So I went to order the VWR springs part #VWRPA016 for my Golf R from APR and they are back-ordered. :mad: Does anyone know if these are in-stock anywhere?
  3. quickit

GOLF R VWRacing intake - only 200 miles

***SOLD*** I have a slightly used VWR intake I purchased recently. Definitely notice the power increase with this intake especially when added to APR Stage 1. Only have about 200 or so miles on it and its off the car now. Decided to go back to stock as I don't like not having the engine cover...
  4. quickit

VWR intake doesn't fit correctly?

So I went ahead and spent a ridiculous amount of money for the VWR intake for my R only to be really disappointed with the fit and finish. First off the damn think had minor dings on the filter cylinder even though it was properly protected in the original box and never opened that I could...
  5. quickit

What's the ride quality on 19 inch wheels?

Thinking of replacing the stock Talledaga wheels with something else. I like the RSe14s but they only come in 19s and the RSe12s don't look right to me with only 6 spokes. The V710s are also nice but they look best in 19s as well so I can't make up my mind. Staying with the 18in size would also...
  6. quickit

*** VW GTI factory airbox and intake 2011 ***

SOLD I have a VW factory airbox with air filter and all piping off a 2011 VW GTI. I took this off my car when it had 250 miles and replaced it with an intake. It's been sitting in storage and I have now sold the car. $100 + shipping Call or text 425-Nine85-six049 Steve
  7. quickit

*** OEM 2011 GTI springs ***

I have a set of OEM GTI springs off my 2011 4 dr manual GTI with only 1000 miles on them. I sold the car and had these in storage. $100 + shipping.
  8. quickit

Hurry before I trade her in! 2011 Autobahn 6spd 4dr CW

PRICE REDUCTION, going to trade her in if someone doesn't give me an offer soon. My Golf R has arrived!!! 2011 GTI 6spd, 4 door, Autobahn package. 2011 GTI 6spd Autobahn package with Leather and Navigation Fully loaded with only 7400 miles. Adult owned and tastefully upgraded. Perfect...
  9. quickit

Trade + $: OEM Interlagos wheels and tires

NVM - SOLD VEHICLE AS IS I might be trading in my car to a dealer and don't want them to have my beautiful Interlagos wheels but I sold my original ones. If anyone wants to trade their factory GTI wheels and tires (must be in great shape) for my wheels + some cash, I would rather another forum...
  10. quickit

What are you guys paying for your R NOW?

Looking at getting a left over 2012 R (0.0% is too good to pass up) and the best deal I could negotiate is $36000 on a 4 door with roof/Nav. That's about $500 over invoice. I have heard some people getting them for under invoice. Is that really true? Can anyone who recently (in the last 3...
  11. quickit

FS: 2011 GTI 6spd 4dr Autobahn 7k miles + APR (Seattle area)

SOLD 2011 GTI 6spd, 4 door, Autobahn packageCurrently none available new or used in WA state. 2011 GTI 6spd Autobahn package with Leather and Navigation Fully loaded with only 7100 miles. Adult owned and tastefully upgraded. Perfect condition better than new with APR ECU tuning which...
  12. quickit

Official VW chip tuning warning?

Dealer was going to do a TSB on my 2011 GTI and they presented me with this form to sign with the work order. I refused and walked out. Has anyone else seen this before?
  13. quickit

WTT: 2011 OEM Xenon headlights for 2012 OEM with LEDs

If anyone with a 2012 Gti with the new style Xenon headlights with the LEDs, prefers the look of the 2011 classic style Xenon headlights, shoot me a PM. I would be happy to swap them out with you. Mine have 4k mines on them with no pitting or damage.
  14. quickit

OFFICIAL Group Buy - OEM Aspherical (blind spot) Mirror Glass

This is the official group buy thread for the OEM VW Aspherical (blind spot) Mirror Glass for MKVI from BKS tuning. http://www.bks-tuning.com/epages/17141421.sf/secebe5849eae/?ObjectPath=/Shops/17141421/Products/VWGOE019 Started this new thread from gauging interest thread started earlier...
  15. quickit

GB:Gauging interest - OEM Aspherical (blind spot) Mirror Glass

I was in on the 2nd GB for the OEM Led tailights with BKS tuning and it was a great easy transaction. Got my package in about 10 days. Anyways, I wanted to see if there is any interest in a Group Buy for the "OEM Aspherical Mirror Glass" (not the cheap blue tinted ones). BKS tuning sells them...
  16. quickit

Steering wheel shutter when turning car on with KESSY???

So I have a 2011 GTI autobahn with the KESSY push button start. Whenever I push the ignition button whether to power up the accessories or actually start the car, the steering wheel shutters for a brief second and sounds like an electric motor/gear has been activated. It feels like it's trying...
  17. quickit

Need help with VAG COM coding.

Hi, I was hoping someone with a VAG COM could help me. I installed some LED Tail lights and now I get the bulb out error. I read it's a simple coding change but I don't have the cable. Anybody in the Everett/Bothell/Lynnwood/Eastside area help me out? Buy you some lunch or beer for helping...
  18. quickit

Replaced spring on 2011 GTI, now TPMS light on??? :confused:

So I finally got my DG springs installed and now the TPMS light came on. I checked tire pressure, did not disconnect the ABS/TPMS and checked to see all connections are fine. This makes absolutely no sense. Any ideas???:mad0259: