GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. j4juke

Stage 1+ to Stage 2+

Today I took the plunge and went Stage 2+. I was hesitant before because there would only have been ~20 hp & tq gain, but man was I mistaken! The car has literally been transformed. It was super laggy before and it didn't feel as fast as I thought it should have, but now it's crazy how it...
  2. j4juke

Focus ST First Drive (Taking Stabs at the GTI)

Per this Titanium model 3062....so at least 150 lbs less than a comparable GTI I believe...http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/sedans/1104_2012_ford_focus_titanium_2011_chevrolet_cruze_ltz_rs_comparison/specs.html
  3. j4juke

MW3

PS3! Best Game Series Ever!!!
  4. j4juke

Bizzarre! Would Not Start

So tonight I went to my ride after some errands and pressed the unlock button twice as I usually did so I could unlock the hatch to put stuff in. I attempted to open the hatch, but it was locked. I pressed the unlock button again, still locked. Pressed the hatch unlock button, still locked...
  5. j4juke

VW/GTI's Reliability In Europe

Because of VW's so-so reliability in the USA, I was wondering how they fare in Europe, especially since they sell so many cars there. Looking for info specifically about the GTI, but VW as a whole is cool too. Feedback from the folks who live there?
  6. j4juke

APR Stage 1 ECU Flash Stopped Working

I had my MK6 flashed about a week and a half ago and everything worked great. Today, while starting the car, the ESP light stayed on and it cranked for a few seconds, then started. The engine started to sputter, then the check engine light came on. I turned off the engine, switched to a...