GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. j4juke

Stage 1+ to Stage 2+

Today I took the plunge and went Stage 2+. I was hesitant before because there would only have been ~20 hp & tq gain, but man was I mistaken! The car has literally been transformed. It was super laggy before and it didn't feel as fast as I thought it should have, but now it's crazy how it...
  2. j4juke

Bizzarre! Would Not Start

So tonight I went to my ride after some errands and pressed the unlock button twice as I usually did so I could unlock the hatch to put stuff in. I attempted to open the hatch, but it was locked. I pressed the unlock button again, still locked. Pressed the hatch unlock button, still locked...
  3. j4juke

VW/GTI's Reliability In Europe

Because of VW's so-so reliability in the USA, I was wondering how they fare in Europe, especially since they sell so many cars there. Looking for info specifically about the GTI, but VW as a whole is cool too. Feedback from the folks who live there?
  4. j4juke

APR Stage 1 ECU Flash Stopped Working

I had my MK6 flashed about a week and a half ago and everything worked great. Today, while starting the car, the ESP light stayed on and it cranked for a few seconds, then started. The engine started to sputter, then the check engine light came on. I turned off the engine, switched to a...