GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

FS in FL: OEM R8 Oil Cap & VW Fast License Frame

Selling my Audi R8 oil cap that fits the 2.0L turbo in the GTI/GLI. I had it on my 2013 S4, bought in Dec. 2013 and just sold it the Audi... It is like-new with no scratches... PARTS SOLD
  2. J

FS in FL: Misc parts

Have a few things to sell, never used.. NIB Forge Motorsport VAG Blow Off Adapter - $80 shipped GTI Badges (red and chrome) - $10 shipped Take it all for $80 and you pay shipping :laugh:
  3. J

Genuine Ross-Tech HEX-USB+CAN Interface

New and barely used Genuine Ross-Tech HEX-USB CAN Interface. In great shape.. PM me if interested, I will post pics soon.. Provide your zip and I can provide shipping cost (whichever service your want).. This device covers model years 1995 through current year - works with all diagnostic-capable...
  4. J

FS: FL - 2013 Audi S4 Premium Plus Quattro

Selling my new 2013 B8.5 Estoril Blue Crystal Effect S tronic S4 $50,000. with only 8000 (daily driver) miles... 4yr / 50k miles warranty, and 4yr roadside assistance.. 3.0L Supercharged V6 333HP/325lb-ft torque, 7-speed S tronic dual-clutch with sport & manual modes, Flat bottom multifunction...
  5. J

FS in FL: Selling off my parts

I'm trading in my 2011 VW GTI and have a few parts I am taking off (all prices do not include shipping)... Neuspeed Stg 1 CAI P-Flo in Red(just over 8k) sold Forge Blow off adapter (pt #FMDV14T) BNIB - $80 MagnaFlow Catback Exhaust is off the car and available today - $350!!!! SOLD...
  6. J

VAG COM in Tampa at your service

Just wanted to let fellow owners know I now have a VAG COM and am available if you want some tweaks or diags done in the Tampa Bay area... Hit me up by PM and we can work out a deal!! Available for: VWs 2005.5 & up Golf/GTI/Jetta/Rabbit 2012 New Beetle 2005.5 & up Passat 2011-& up CC 2007-& up...
  7. J

Exhaust shop??

Anyone have names of some reputable shops in Tampa Bay area? Just calling around I have gotten anywhere from $50 to $200 to install a fairly simple catback system.. I would love to do it myself but wont try it with just my jack stands.. THX
  8. J

Getting REVO stg 1 tomorrow!

Local dealership is installing Revo tomorrow $399 software, $90 labor charge.. Had been contemplating the last few weeks between APR and Revo.. Pulled trigger on Revo being local and sale price, plus the dealer is mod friendly if you let them do it - of course ;) Had Revo on my 1.8T 20th and...
  9. J

Bazooka Tube Install

Alright guys I decided the stock system just did not have enough "Bass" for my liking. I looked at and had in the past stealth enclosures, but did not want to spend that much and felt the Bazooka is easy enough to remove if needed.. I tried to take pics as I installed, can say it takes more time...