GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

Moving Sales: Tons of Car Wash Supplies

I'm moving abroad, and I have a lot of different car wash products I need to sell. Some of them are brand new, and most of them have more than half bottle left. I also have many brushes, applicators, and microfiber towels. Not interested in shipping, so Seattle local pickup only. Call or text me...
  2. V

Moving Sales: Tons of Car Wash Supplies

I'm moving abroad, and I have a lot of different car wash products I need to sell. Some of them are brand new, and most of them have more than half bottle left. I also have many brushes, applicators, and microfiber towels. Not interested in shipping, so local pickup only. Call or text me at...
  3. V

FS: Vagcom Micro-CAN

Ross-tech Vagcom Micro-CAN $210 shipped CONUS
  4. V

FS: Vagcom Micro-CAN

Ross-tech Vagcom Micro-CAN $200
  5. V

FS: BlendMount for V1

$30 Shipped BlendMount for Valentine 1 radar detector
  6. V

FS: GTI Stock Catback

Located in Seattle. Had 30k miles on it. Asking $100 OBO
  7. V

Offset???

I picked up a set of 16x7.5 winter wheels from a guy on craigslist couple weeks ago, and I just discovered the offset is et35...How bad will them poke in the front? Anybody has any pictures?? I just want to decide whether I should just sell them. Thanks for any input!
  8. V

Glass Shop

Cracked my windshield today.. Does anyone know any good auto glass shop in the Seattle area? My insurance company said I have to pay for the difference between the OEM windshield and the aftermarket one which they would cover if I want the OEM one. Is that true?