GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. djax1

Looking to BUY or TRADE FOR detroits from my fellow PA, NJ, DE, NY members

I've been frantically looking to buy a set of detroits from somebody close to the area. I also have a set of bremmer kraft br05 black w/ mach lip in excellent condition. These would be a fantastic winter set-up for anybody. Anyone interested in a sell or trade? Please let me know. Thanks!
  2. djax1

thinking about buying a $1000 car as my daily driver. what do you think?

Title says it all. Although it's only been roughly 4 months, I'm racking ALOT of miles on my GTI. And it's, well, making me feel uneasy. I'm on pace to have 20K-22K miles this year. I would love to have this car last me for at least 7 years. To unload some of the driving burden off my car...
  3. djax1

FOR SALE/ FEELER: 4 Bremmer Kraft BR05 Black w/ Mach Lip

edit: no longer for sale, will stick to selling detroits!
  4. djax1

shimmy coming from the tires, NOT the wheels? hmmm...

note: i did use the search button, found some good information, but wanted more "direct" input. first, some background information. car vitals 2011 GTI, 4 Door, DSG Mileage: 4,000 Car Usage: Commuter (~40 miles daily, mostly on highway and some old roads (chesnut hill in philly...ugh)...
  5. djax1

FS: 4 Detroit Wheels

UPDATE 10/19/11: THE DETROITS HAVE BEEN PRICE-DROPPED. $400 FIRM TAKES THE SET. I'm selling the Detroit wheels from my 2011 GTI. The wheels were taken off my car at 2800 miles. They are in great, near-mint shape. The pictures below can attest to that. This sale is for WHEELS ONLY and does not...
  6. djax1

FS: 4 Detroit Wheels

UPDATE 10/19/11: THE DETROITS HAVE BEEN PRICE-DROPPED. $400 FIRM TAKES THE SET. I'm selling the Detroit wheels from my 2011 GTI. The wheels were taken off my car at 2800 miles. They are in great, near-mint shape. The pictures below can attest to that. This sale is for WHEELS ONLY and does not...
  7. djax1

FS: GTI Floor Mats

(Apologies for the terrible cellphone picture) Had these in my car only during my test drive; immediately swapped these out with my monster mats once I signed the papers. They've been hanging out in my room since August, so I might as well sell them when I have the chance. EDIT, for price...
  8. djax1

Know Any Good Wheel Repair Shops in the Bucks, Montgomery, Philadelphia Area?

Hey guys, I just found out a wheel of mine is slightly bent :/ I was wondering if you know any place around Philadelphia or the suburbs that will do repair services. If you have a place you know and recommend, please feel free to let me know!
  9. djax1

Random Clip Found Inside My Car...Any Ideas?

Hey guys, I saw this plastic clip hanging out on my driver's side floor mat. Any ideas on what it could be and where it came from?