GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Vagcom in Charlotte

Hey everyone. My wife's Tiggy is throwing an airbag code after changing the GPS on the RNS-510. Yes I disconnected the passenger airbag light while the batt was still connected. Anyone want to help a dumb ass! I'm in the Mountain Island Lakes area but willing to travel to you! Thanks! Matt
  2. M

Noob question--Wheel spacers

OK I'm an old guy and a noob. What is the purpose of wheel spacers with stock detroits?
  3. M

Seats, Dog hair and Sweaters

I have a GTI and love it. I have a white American Bulldog, love her too. It's cold so I wear sweaters at night. However it seems the gti doesn't like my sweaters as it is pulling off the "fuzz" of the wool. And my dogs hair is like a magnet with the seat material. How do you clean it? I...
  4. M

Base GTI vs GTI with Sunroof and Conv pkg

I know that the differences are but I'm struggling with the choice. The only reason I want the roof pkg is that I can get the steering wheel controls, and the upgraded stereo. Do you guys use the wheel controls enough to make it worth the upgrade? Stuck between Blue (but think the red...
  5. M

2012 or wait for the MKVII in 2013?

We need another car as I don't travel as much for my new job. Currently, I'm driving my wife to work, and picking her up, when I'm done at work. It's putting about 90miles per day on the current car, plus the hassle of all the running around. So the question is, do I buy a 2012 now or wait a...
  6. M

Detroit Wheels Question

Hello All! Yes, I'm a noob...:happyanim: Why do some of the Detroit wheels have black accents while others are just solid silver in color? Also some GTI's have different VW wheels ex:kourthum(sp?) ect. Are those aftermarket or can you do a dealership swap for credit towards the new wheels...