GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Need New Struts! Suggestions?

Been riding on my stock shocks/struts for about 50k with H and R Sport springs. Went to go rotate my tires and the mechanic told me i need new struts! I need something reliable and on the affordable side because i need to pay for school. Any suggestions?
  2. K

Preference on Wheels

Trying to look for a new setup for the summer. I wanna stick with the stock wheel size just so i don't have to go through the hassle of dropping another couple hundred bucks on tires considering mine have plenty of tread still on them. I'm not looking to pay anything more than 650 because money...
  3. K

APR Stage 1, Carbonio Stage 1 and 2 Question

Do any of you guys have an APR stage 1 tune with a Carbonio stage 1 and 2 intake with a resonator delete? I want a nice exhaust note, but i want to do it without going through the stage 2 process because im tight on money now. Does anyone have any recommendations? I would imagine it would sound...
  4. K

H&R Touring Cup Kit???

Looking for opinions on the H&R Touring cup kit for the MK6 gti. I dont want a drop that is too aggressive but i really really want to get rid of my wheel gap! Possibly looking into H&R Sport Cup Kit if the touring one is not gonna do the trick. Let me know what you guys think! I would...
  5. K

Forge Blow Off Adaptor

Got a 2010 6 speed gti. Looking to put the adaptor on the car for that blow of PSHHHHHHHH sound. I dont want to go ahead and buy one until i know that it wont screw up anything in my engine. So i guess the question is, is it good or bad for the engine? Does it do anything to it other than give...
  6. K

help identifying this part

Bought my car used was looking under the dash noticed a little switch with green bottom in the middle is it has 2 wires don't know what it is any feedback will be appreciated Picture will follow
  7. K

rear trunk vw emblem for mk6

I've been looking everywhere for a rear trunk latch vw emblem. Does anybody have an idea where I can find one??? I've literally checked every web result on Google and found nothing. And does anyone know if the front and rear mk5 emblems fit the mk6???
  8. K

APR Program Set Up

I juust bought my used 2010 GTI and have a feeling that the previous owner did an apr stage 1 to it but just deactivated it before he traded it in back to the dealer. Ive been looking online everywhere for a video or a step by stepwalk thorugh of how to activate it but i cant find one. Any of...
  9. K

san fernando meeting

I'm new to this just got my gti and like to meet other owner localy chat about what have they done to there car I like to create a meat for all VW owners where we meet every other week somewhere in Northridge California (San fernando valley) want to make this thing big and try to get some...