GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

VAGCOM hook up

Basically i want to see if anyone would be willing to hook me up with some tweaks via VAGCOM. I use all Apple computers and of course the VAGCOM is windows based. I am in the Newport, RI area and would of course compensate with an exchange of favorite beverage or simular. Thanks
  2. T

Just did CQuartz

So just polished out the car and treated it to some Cquartz....this will be a good test for it as far as I am concerned as I am about to drive across country for a move....I will keep you updated...
  3. T

My new wheel is stained

So just bought at 2012 GTI last week. The other day I noticed a stain on the wheel that seemed to come from the hub. There are even two run marks like a liquid ran out of the hub. I have not detailed the car yet so I have sprayed nothing on the wheels. My dealer is being very gracious about...
  4. T

How long before I can polish a new car?

I just bought a 2012 GTI last weekend, barely has 100 miles on it. I want to get it ready for the winter and a cross country trip that I am doing next month. When can I do some minor correction to the paint (swirls) and slap some sealant on for the winter months? I have a PC at how as well as...