GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mattbrown

FS: Continental Extreme Winter Contact on 16" steel wheels

Selling my winter wheels and tires. Tread has around 60-70% tread. $200obo. Wheels and tires are in good shape. Probably purchased from Tire Rack. Sold my GTI and no longer have a use for these. Size: 205/55R16
  2. mattbrown

Valet Parking

Hey Guys... I am going to start off by saying that I meticulously maintain my car and it is (was) in literally perfect condition. So I took my MK6 to Atlantic City for the weekend. The hotel I was staying at only had valet parking open so against my better judgement I used it. I gave the guy...
  3. mattbrown

Trade GTi to STi back to TDI?

Hello All, So about 6 months ago I had a APR Stage 2 GTI with tons of suspension work done. Let me just say that that was my favorite car I have ever owned. Actually I should say it was my favorite until someone smashed into it... Anyways once the GTI was repaired I stripped it of parts and...
  4. mattbrown

FS: OEM roof rack w/ OEM bike holder

300 or best offer. Willing to ship at buyers expense.
  5. mattbrown

FS: 18" OZ Ultraleggra Wheels with Continental DW tires.

These wheels have barely been used. One wheel has a minor scratch from mounting. Tires have ~90% life remaining. Asking 1,000... Or best offer.
  6. mattbrown

FS: O.Z. Ultraleggera Matte Graphite Silver

My car was recently rear ended and I am looking to sell my summer wheel/tire combo. The Tires have around 3K miles on them. I am looking for around 1,200 dollars for the set. I also have a set of kumho ecsta xs tires in the same size. I would ask for around 200 dollars for those. The...
  7. mattbrown

FS: 2.0TSI Stage 1 APR Carbonio Intake

Hey all... My GTI was recently rear ended. I am looking to part out the car. I am selling my Stage 1 APR Carbonio Intake with an extra filter as well as the secondary air pump filter for 100 dollars. Link to Intake: http://www.goapr.com/products/intake_carbonio_20tsi.html
  8. mattbrown

FS: RAI TBE Catted Exhaust

Hey all... My GTI was recently rear ended. I am looking to part out my car prior to trading it in. The exhaust has around 5K miles on it. I am looking for 1,000 dollars for it. I am willing to ship as long as the buyer pays the shipping. Link to Exhaust...
  9. mattbrown

FS: NGP Type I Coilover Suspension System

Hey All... My MK6 GTI was just read ended and I plan on trading it in. I wanted to switch back to stock suspension before I do. The Coils have around 2k miles on them and I am looking for 500 dollars. :thumbsup:
  10. mattbrown

The results of texting and driving...

I'm pretty sad to report that I was rear ended last night on my way home from work. The driver of the car that struck me has had his license for all of 5 days. To top it all off he was texting while driving with a car full of kids. :mad0259: I was sitting stopped in traffic behind a (what...
  11. mattbrown

OEM Roof Rack Wrench

Soo... My girlfriend was cleaning out the garage this weekend and decided to throw out the tool to install/remove the OEM VW Roof Rack. Anyone know where I can get a replacement? I have called the two dealers local to me and neither know what I'm talking about. Any help would be appreciated...
  12. mattbrown

ESP Error on Startup

So this morning I had to drive to a building across post. The car did not get fully warmed up before I reached my destination. When I came out of the building I went to start my car. It turned over ran for about 2-3 seconds then cut off on me. I had a CEL and when the car was stalling out a...
  13. mattbrown

DSG Click/Clunk

Hey guys! So my car has been in for service for the past week or so. It went in for a click/clunk noise when downshifting. So long story short... They first did the DSG Software update, then they replaced the Mechatronics Unit, then on the third visit they stated that this noise was normal...
  14. mattbrown

Meets in MD (Bel Air Area)

Hey Guys! Does anyone know of any meets in the Bel Air area? I have seen quite a few MK6ers. Please let me know. I'd really like to join in. Thanks! :thumbsup:
  15. mattbrown

Pirelli PZero M&S All Season Tires

Tires only have 2k miles on them and were rotated at 1k miles. Will accept 500$ OBO. 225/40-18.