2. S

Methanol Solenoid snow performance

brand new solenoid for methanol/alcohol injection $50 shipped
  3. S

Forge Catch can setup

sold
  4. S

neuspeed top and throttle pipes

phx,az neuspeed pipes brand new!! with instruction sheets....300 shipped for both or $275 picked up locally for both!!
  5. S

forge africa plate from catch can setup..

If wanted i will part with my africa plate from my forge catch can setup , so someone else can make their own...shoot me a price with shipping..maybe we can work out a deal...
  6. S

sold!!
  7. S

Very nice Neuspeed and top and throttle body pipes, $300 shipped http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/pts/3608730694.html pics are here..
  8. S

APR carbonio intake for sale phx,az

SOLD!!!
  9. S

Forge twincooler for sale

sold
  10. S

unibrace RED XB/UB phx,AZ

SOLD!!!
  11. S

Forge twincooler for sale

sold
  12. S

Forge Catch can setup

I am starting to part my car out alittle before turn in time. so far i am selling my Forge Catch can setup-complete with hoses and africa plate and can. works great and never had any problems with it 400 shipped USA payment through paypal "Gifted". pics to come later..when i get some time or...
  13. S

Unibrace Xb UB RED for sale

.I am starting to part my car out alittle before turn in time. so far i am selling my unibraces first(both are RED) and used for a short period of time. $300 each shipping in the USA $600 both shipping in the usa payment through paypal "Gifted". pics to come later..when i get some time or...
  14. S

Wanted: RSE05 SiLvER wheels

Talked to neuspeed and wont have silver rse05's in till febuary figured i would ask and see if anyone has a slightly used set or something, i might be able to buy off them. I live in phx, az!!
  15. S

BSH pedulum mount and Pag Spacer for sale phx area

BSH pedulum mount for sale $80 Brand New Pag methanol spacer for sale $ 70 Brand NEW
  16. S

BSH pendulum mount

Bought this mount and installed and for about 30mins, wife did not like the fell of the car afterwards ,so it was removed. $100 shipped usps, USA, others contact me for shipping quote
  17. S

Pagparts methanol throttlebody spacer NEW

NEW Pagparts TSI throttlebody spacer brand new still in package!!! Decided to go a different direction $70 shipped usps with insurence in the USA, other countrys contact me for a shipping quote!!
  18. S

Wheel fitment advice..needed will it fit?!? 17x7 40offset

i am looking into a set of 17x7 rims with a 40 offset and a backspace of 5.6" does anyone have any pics of mk6's on that offset rim out there post up.
  19. S

INFO wanted: APR stg3 compared to apr stg3 + = Everyone is dying to know opinions

Ok, i know APR just had a sale that ended and i know for a fact at least one or two people on here upgraded from their stg3 setup to a stg3 + setup. And so far i have yet to see any comparatives between the two setups or pictures. I wanted to know what everyone thought of them?? Is the pwr...