GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Y

Turning in GTI Lease Early for 2013 GLI / tiguan

Hey guys, i had my gti for 8 months and i loved it.. completely stock since i leased and wasn't sure if i was going to buy it out at the end...anyway the reason why is because 1) im 6'3 and slim build but i fit comfortable my son is 2 years old and hes growing way to fast lol and wife is 5 '10...
  2. Y

clutch and shifter feel

hey guys i am a new owner of a 6spd and my first manual car ....been driving other ppl cars for years..anywho does the clutch get lighter i just passed 1,000 miles and it feels really soft & the shifter moves faster around now ... i might be paranoid but just was wondering if its normal
  3. Y

I FINALLY DID IT!!!

Hey guys i finally bit the bullet and purchased a 2012 CSG GTI 6spd with navi sun pkg for my bday got it for 25.5k in PA on the 30th been driving ever since ...finally sat down to write on the forum ... I love it love it love it.. i first waited due to me saying hey i dont own one so let me wait...
  4. Y

RVC on base golf r

hey guys...quick question can i install a RVC on a non navigation R....i wanted a loaded one at first but got a great deal 4k off msrp on a base ..... funny story ....today i went to test drive the R and service my uncles jetta ...while servicing.. the lift dropped (not far and damaged the...
  5. Y

clear bra for R

Hey guys... i go too test drive the R tommorrow that was a canceled order ... (4dr loaded CSG) and may bite the bullet.... anyway i was calling around the philadelphia area and i got quoted at 750 for a standard installation...bumper,hood and mirrors and was wondering if it was a good...
  6. Y

extended warranty?

Is it worth getting??? Does the standard warranty cover the clutch on a MT GTI??? Im going to purchase my car so im looking for some info from all that can help
  7. Y

dealership perks

Im looking for a good dealership with awesome perks..so far i saw newton vw with the 5000 advantage where they pay 3 payments up too $1500.. im looking from the ny to pa region...i will make a roadtrip for my car :happyanim:thanks for any input
  8. Y

Cops

being a dick or being a complete gentleman...could have the same outcome....but what i do notice is a woman who starts going crazy if she feels shes right gets let off with a warning lol not so good for guys tho
  9. Y

Cops

Thanks guys... ive beaten a few tickets myself and always polite and honest.... but i kno there are assholes out there like a cop gave me a ticket for practicing to drive manual on a open road while i had a license but i stalled at a stop sign... i beat it but its things like that, that grinds...
  10. Y

Cops

So im looking into getting a new car this year between r and gti but i was wondering.. I havent seen anyone post cop trouble coming with there car. Any harassment or anything of the sort? i dont mean speeding for my fellow lead footers out there..how about tints??? or exhaust notes..i come from...
  11. Y

stuck between a rock and a hard place....

So im considering buying my first brand new car and have been trolling mulitple forums for awhile....i test drove a 2012 gti 6MT yesterday and was sold...but im not purchasing until late april due to wanting to save up enough for a hefty down payment ( a lil more the 25%)so i wont be upside...
  12. Y

Golf R Rims

Would it be easier to paint the rims on our us spec golf r black by a reputable shop or just order a set from online somewhere?? and if so what paint is recommended... i am making a list of all my cosmetic mods first before my R arrives....also i would like to know which taillight is the...
  13. Y

car comparison

Hey guys new to the forum but i think i should point this out...http://www.cars.com/go/compare/trimCompare.jsp?acodes=USC20VWC024A0,USC20HYC031D0 i was just comparing the golf r to a sonata and y is the 0-6 7.2 seconds on the golf r ... i mean no major issue but every car comparison sight says...