GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

WTB : Avant garde m240

WTB : Avant garde m240 wheels WTB : Avant garde m240 wheels CASH IN HAND . SELLER Must be in within reasonable driving distance (long island ) __________________
  2. I

WTB : Avant garde m240 wheels

WTB : Avant garde m240 wheels CASH IN HAND . SELLER Must be in within reasonable driving distance (long island )
  3. I

NGP R20 style black headlights

Has anyone purchased these before http://www.ngpracing.com/newstore/r20-style-black-projector-headlights-w-led-strip-mk6-golf-gti-jetta-sportwagen.html .. im debating on buying them thanks
  4. I

NGP R20 style black headlights

Has anyone purchased these before http://www.ngpracing.com/newstore/r20-style-black-projector-headlights-w-led-strip-mk6-golf-gti-jetta-sportwagen.html .. im debating on buying them thanks
  5. I

WTB - Wheels and R Side Skirts

Looking to pick up a set of wheels. Looking to spend about 0-600 dollars. and that is with tires. Looking for a local set, somewhere in the tri state area, NYC, CT,NJ,PA, PM me or provide a link. Next, lol Looking to buy Black Magic Pearl (BMP) golf r side skirts, either oem or eds, reps, gotta...
  6. I

WTB : vw interlagos OEM or REPS

as the title says I'm in the market for vw interlagos . Either OEM or Reps. Im located in Nassau County, Long Island, Willing to drive, if price is right. Please either PM me or provide me with a link to another sale. SERIOUS BUYER FOR SERIOUS SELLER, THANKS.
  7. I

WTB

WTB Golf R side skirts in Black
  8. I

Suggestions on cleaning monster mats and plaid seats

Hey guys , I'm looking for some suggestions on how to properly clean monster mats and stock plaid seats. Thanks
  9. I

FS 2003 Subaru wrx wagon w/ BT

03 wrx wagon big turbo injectors stage 2 tune full turboback exhaust wrapped headers ** 124K MILES *** pain blue paint interior is blue. PLEASE PM ME . SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY ! LOCATED IN LONG ISLAND , NEW YORK ...... Asking 6.5k OBO. Its a evo turbo. Off a evo5 turbo. Its bigger then the...
  10. I

FS: OEM STOCK Parts

For sale a bunch of STOCK oem parts off my 2010 gti. Every mod i ever did i saved the stock oem part . Willing to sell , local pick ups only ! Please PM me to talk . Also OBO on everything OEM STOCK Intake OEM STOCK Pancake Pipe OEM STOCK Taillights OEM STOCK Downpipe OEM STOCK Grille OEM...
  11. I

WTB : 1 outer RIGHT OEM GOLF R LED

Noticed today that my second pair of outer right OEM Golf R Led Taillight has condensation in it. So im looking to only replace that one tail light, If anyone knows anyone with these sitting around. Please PM me thanks
  12. I

WTB : Exhaust, Golf R Side Skirts.

As the title says looking to buy an Exhaust. Local pick up and looking to spend around $200 - $300 . Also looking to buy either OEM Golf R Side Skirts if seller is selling for the right price or replica Golf r side skirts which will probably be Ed's. Looking for that to be local pick up as well...
  13. I

Amazon Notch Filler

Hey guys i bought at the beginning of December this Vw MK6 GTI Honeycomb badgeless Grille and Notch Filler from amazon . After installing the grille , i was having alot of troublt trying to install the notch filler. I was wondering if im installing the notch wrong or its broken , because its in...
  14. I

FS- Stock Tails , Stock grille w/o gti badge

For Sale - Stock GTI tail lights off 2010 . And also selling a vw mk6 stock grille without gti badge . Local Pickup only . Pm me for pricing . I will post pictures if needed . Thanks
  15. I

FS-2010 GTi STOCK Downpipe

For Sale Stock downpipe off my 2010 gti . Local Pickup , Pm me for pricing . Thanks
  16. I

Last Minute Meet Tonight

Hey guys , strictly Euro guys are throwing a meet tonight. Time:10:30 Location: 201 Airport Plaza Blvd Farmingdale, NY 11735 Across from the Chinese Buffet. Come hang out weather is nice, and we will be parked by ourselves :readthethread::w00t:
  17. I

Fifa 13

Anyone in here play FIFA 13 on ps3 ? Love to play some friendlies , Add me PSN-
  18. I

Harlem Shake

Soooo who was seen the new viral video to hit the internet https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zy9Rl4OLPNU .. Its everywhere ... theres some really funny ones and stupid one's check it out on youtube Harlem Shake http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlem_shake_(meme)...
  19. I

2010 gti song not playing

Ok start off with i drive a 2010 2door GTi. And yesterday night i decide to go out to get air and gas. Now like i always do i connect my ipod or ipod touch through the mdi / aux ipod cord in the center console. All is fine its playing.After getting gas and air , started the car up to and hear no...
  20. I

Locked out of Gti while on

Today when i came out of class, the owner of the car next to me was black 2door mk6 gti , just like me. We began to talk about mods and stuff, and then i proceeded to show him my new intake and i started up my car and i closed the door, after an extend period of time talking i went to get into...