GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. EMC2MK6

FS: OEM style LED headlights

SOLD SOLD SOLD! Selling OEM style LED headlights, been on car two months. Passenger side lens seems to be dirty on the inside as if they didn't wipe it down on assembly been meaning to take them apart to clean but havent had time. Apart from that headlights are great. 350 shipped anywhere in...
  2. EMC2MK6

EuroMotionCarClub meet & BBQ event

It was our first event as a car club and we had a great turnout a bit over 50 cars on the bay at South Padre Island, Tx. Here are some pics hope you all can appreciate them hoping to have an even better turnout next year:D a few of my car another golfmk6 member (mkvi csg) and some...
  3. EMC2MK6

EuroMotionCarClub meet & bbq at South Padre Island

We are hosting our first event as a car club and hoping for a good turnout. Id like to invite everyone from San Antonio, Austin, Houston, and maybe even Dallas if you guys are willing to make the drive down I guarantee it will be worth it and one hell of a time!! Check out our website and our...
  4. EMC2MK6

Mini Feature

Got featured on one of my good friends blog. Check his stuff out on facebook as well as his new enthusiast apparel company page. Here is a link to the feature ( http://gear-trends.com/mels-gti/#more-527 ) www.gear-trends.com www.facebook.com/geartrends...
  5. EMC2MK6

My wheels on finally!

OZ Futuras 18x8 et45 with 15mm spacer up front final et30...18x9 et45 with 12.5mm spacer rear final et32. Had the centers done in reflex silver in tribute to the mk4 i sold lol Also had the my front bumper reprayed the 5 holes the dealer drilled into my bumper for the stupid plate braket filled...
  6. EMC2MK6

Easter shoot

It was a nice easter afternoon and celebrations wrapped up so i decided to go snap some pics and whore out a bit here they are Im a noob with the dslr so dont hate lol Ive done a few new things to the car such as led bixenon headlight reps and the depo led tails. Wheels are coming soon they are...
  7. EMC2MK6

New Wheels(Teaser)...they were worth the wait

heres a little tease ;)..... currently getting them refinished cant wait to have them on!!
  8. EMC2MK6

DEPO dark cherry LED tails

I must say I am extremely happy with the overall outcome decided to take a risk and purchase these there was zero reviews on them basically was the guinea pig. As stated on ebay they are DEPO fitment and quality is great and truly plug and play NO coding whatsoever and best of all they did not...
  9. EMC2MK6

New to car, New to forum, Not new to riding low!

Hey guys my name is Mel sold my mk4 a month ago got my mk6 2 days later and couldn't stand riding at stock height. Coilovers went on spun them down, ECS 12.5mm spacers on the rear...on to some pics let me know what you guys think! previous car 2001 12v VR6 GTI new car 2011 GTI united gray...
  10. EMC2MK6

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hey guys wanted to introduce myself. Got myself a 2011 GTI i work at a Chevrolet dealership and it came in on trade got a great deal on it. 3 weeks later put some coilovers spun them down low and some ecs 12.5mm spacers in the rear:D let me know what you guys think! My previous car sold it a...