GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

2012 VW GTI 6SPD Autobahn 4 DR FOR SALE

2012 VW GTI 6SPD Autobahn 4 DR K04 MILLTEK BREMBO QUAIFE KWV3 HOTCHKIS FOR SALE Hello guys! so i posted this car up way back to part it out, and ended up parting out just a couple items. Finally paid off the car, and I ended up getting a daily from work, and this car has been sitting for a...
  2. P

2012 Mk6 Autobahn K04 Car for Sale

Hello guys! so i posted this car up way back to part it out, and ended up parting out just a couple items. Finally paid off the car, and I ended up getting a daily from work, so this project car has been sitting in the garage covered, and I really need the space. So sadly. I am selling as is...
  3. P

Track Alignment

best camber for FWD? whats the best camber/toe settings for FWD on track, like big willow - and are you guys running f/r sways, and what settings?
  4. P

Big Willow

Hey guys, looking for some insight on my last Willow Setup. What's the best ride height for FWD for this kind of track? I drove the car fully slammed and wondering if I should have the front at stock ride height and rear low. And is anyone running v3's and what settings are you running...
  5. P

SocalEuro 8.31.2014 Qualcomm Photos

Hey guys, here are some photos of SCE 2014, in case you guys missed it https://flic.kr/s/aHsk2fMrmn
  6. P

JL Stealthbox and JL HD 750/1 FS

Audio system for sale - JL HD 750/1 JL Stealthbox Sidefiring custom fiberglass enclosure - fits mk5/mk6 gtis, includes a 10w6 10" woofer Used for roughly a year and a half with professional installation. Everything is a 9/10 visually - and performance is still like a brand new car. I paid 1400...
  7. P

Project Black Hole Complete Partout

Hey guys. I have decided to sell my beloved Mk6 2012 6MT Autobahn 4 Door for a prius *dagger in heart*. I'll be back. I swear IMG_3166 by Paul Jung - 60D, on Flickr IMG_0450 by Paul Jung - 60D, on Flickr This car will be parted out slowly within the next 90 days, as I find time. With that...
  8. P

Complete K04 Project Car Partout

Hey guys. I have decided to sell my beloved Mk6 2012 6MT Autobahn 4 Door for a prius *dagger in heart*. I'll be back. I swear IMG_3166 by Paul Jung - 60D, on Flickr IMG_0450 by Paul Jung - 60D, on Flickr This car will be parted out slowly within the next 90 days, as I find time. With that...
  9. P

Stuck headunit

Hey I have the RNS 315 and the head unit gets frozen from time to time. Is there a factory radio reset function?
  10. P

Navigation Maps Update

Hey guys, I got a letter in the mail not too long ago saying it was 2 years since I've last updated my maps. VW was asking 299.99. Anyone know of a workaround or want to create a GB to make it cheaper for all interested buyers?
  11. P

Audi S3

I know this is off topic but Is the new audi S3 just a golf r with a DSG and a quattro full on system vs 4 motions slip then engage system?
  12. P

grease on my rims

Hey guys, I have about 72k on my GTI, and I noticed while washing the car, there was grease all over my driver side rims. If i took a pen, started at the axle, and drew a straight line out towards the outer rim, thats the direction the grease is slinged/slung? all around my rim. Is this my...
  13. P

Tricks to remove a scuff from clearbra

Hey guys, I have xpel on the front end of my car, and a soda can hit me on the freeway last week. There is a scuff, the poly did not tear thru, but was wondering if you guys had any ideas on how to remove the difference in texture, esp considering xpel is self healing
  14. P

removal of caked on brake dust

Hey guys I ran a track pad a PF-01, and the stuff got all over my rims, and a lot of the material doesn't soap off like normal brake pad material Seems almost metallic the residue that is caked on - any tricks to remove this?
  15. P

KW V3

Anyone have a setting they'd like to share? I am running 8 rebound 10 compression front and 10 rebound and 12 compression rear. Ride height I have a finger gap on all 4 corners
  16. P

Drove a rental car and realized how much I loved my GTI

IMG_0450 by Paul Jung - 60D, on Flickr IMG_0798 by Paul Jung - 60D, on Flickr VAG for LIFE. That is all.
  17. P

squeaking

I have a 4 door gti and behind me, there is insane squeaking that occurs when driving. I've isolated the noise to either the rear door seal or the hatch cover rubber feet rubbing. Any one have a solution to stop this incessant sqeuak
  18. P

southbend stage 3 enduro

My last sb decided to slip with .002in friction material left on the disk so I went with a sb stage 3 enduro from a stage 2 daily. Differences include a beefier spin balanced pressure plate and a more aggressive friction disc. It's odd. With my lwfw and mounts on the stage 2 dailyI never...
  19. P

dead battery no start

Ok guys. I went in for a new clutch and changed sparks as well as removed my front suspension bc my v3s housing endlink bracket snapped. And the day of the finished car job, my battery died. Thurs changed for a new one and again dead this morning. What could have possibly been unplugged or...
  20. P

new clutch risen idle

Hey guys I recently got a clutch job done, and when I picked up my car, the idle changed from being at 850 to 900 without ac on. I noticed my starts and windows were slow to roll so I changed my battery. Still the idle sits a tiny bit higher than normal even warm. Is there a disconnected sensor...