GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Help! 100 Torque went missing!

I was running a AWE K04/ GIAC Map, S3 IC, APR CCB, B&B Full TBE, BSH Oil Catch Can and Turbo outlet pipe. Dyno with 287WHP and 440NM After some changes i made to my ride, i have this setup AWE K04/ GIAC Map, APR IC, APR CCB, B&B Full TBE, BSH Oil Catch Can, Snow performance stage 2, INA...
  2. B

Aeroplane Sound during acceleration

I have this issue after i installed the external oil cooler from INA Engineering. It did went away after a week or 2. Recently it started back, i took the car to the workshop to do a full checkup including Leaks, uninstalled the external oil cooler and the irratating noise is still there...
  3. B

unethical business ethic with APR South East Asia!!!

To begin my nightmare, I purchased a stage 3 kit through a friend of mine who is residing in USA from one of the APR dealer in New Jersey last end of April 2012 for the price retailed at USD4999.As stated in the APR website i paste this on- (*This turbocharger system requires the "INCLUDED" APR...
  4. B

These rods considered upgraded rods?

http://www.usrallyteam.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_154_155&products_id=844 Anyone know any?
  5. B

APR K04 n APR STAGE 3 file

Is APR using the same file for this 2 kit? If is not what are they call?
  6. B

External oil cooler = lost of oil pressure?

Try to find any related info about this but only can find HONDA having this problem but what about us? Anyone here using an external oil cooler kit? Does this thing really making us losing of pressure? I just bought an INA 19row external oil cooler, just worry about the pressure lost...
  7. B

GIAC High output file

I was told that we need to use oct100 to run giac high output file. Anyone here using this file with lower oct? My workshop advised me to use water meth kit with this file. Is this necessary? Thanks!
  8. B

AWE K04/GIAC Dyno

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/f7sho Here is my mods: AWE k04 TSI AWE TOP AWE Boost Tap Forge DV S3 Intercooler AWE hose Billy Boat Full TBE APR Carbonio intake and air filter I'm on gti mk6 dsg. 277WHP and 405WTQ on RON97?? Why is the whp is lower and wtq is higher than they claimed and...
  9. B

How to reduce AWE k04 turbo lag?

I've just done my AWE k04 / GIAC today, power wise is excellent especially mid to top end, but the turbo lag is quite bad, it takes like 1.5 second only can spool. I already install the awe top, what other parts can reduce the lag? The other problem is the fan took like 3-5 min only shut down...
  10. B

DSG problem?

This only happened recently after some short races, right after you slow down driving normally the car suddenly jerk, is like someone kiss your back. The 2nd time it happened is from 5th to 6th gear normal driving. Bad thing is I'm going to install AWE k04 2 days later..looks like my ride is not...
  11. B

Is oil catch can and oil cooler kit needed for k04

Does this 2 things is needed for k04? I'm a bit worry with the temperature of 100 Fahrenheit everyday I have here except night time around 79.. Does the oil cooler kit will help?
  12. B

Exhaust delivery

Hi all. I don't know where to post this, so pls bare with me. I understand many of you have your exhaust shipped from somewhere. Just wanna know if a full set TBE they normally will come in 2 boxes or 1 box? Recently i've ordered a TBE from a US website, i just got 1 box of cat back exhaust...