GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

2012 Volkswagen GTI 27.5k Miles Manual Shadow Blue 4 Door - $14000 (Chicago)

Selling my 2012 Volkswagen GTI. It has low mileage and in great condition (garage kept). Title: Clean 1 Owner (Bought it new and it is paid off I have the title) 2 or 4 Door: 4 Door Make and Model: Volkswagen GTI Year: 2012 Mileage: 27500 Transmission: Manual 6-Speed Color: Shadow Blue (rare...
  2. G

FS: 4 18" Detroit's with Pirelli P-N 500 Miles Chicago

They were taken off my 2012 GTI on Saturday. Only 500 miles so they are pretty much brand new. No scratches no scuffs. I am selling the wheels with the tires only. Looking for local pick up first. I live in Chicago by Addison 94 exit/blue line stop. $275 for each tire/wheel. I can get better...
  3. G

OK to chip brand new car?

I will receive my 2012 GTI on Monday and was wondering if it is ok to get the APR Stage 1 on it right away. I have heard many good things about it but people usually put it on later on. I also plan on getting the Carbonio Stage 1. Thanks in advance.
  4. G

Suggestions for Sub and Amp

I ordered my 2012 Shadow Blue base 4 door manual GTI yesterday and I already need a system. I listen to a lot of hip hop and rap so I would hope to get a lot of bass out of it. My friend has a 10" alpine sub and it sounds very good. If anyone has any suggestions for what would satisfy my needs...