GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

stearinig wheel and roof Mic button issues

when i bought my car i noticed when i pushed it nothing happened. at that point i thought oh well maybe i dont have that feature... maybe its only for navi units or something, basically forgot about it since then. well more and more of my friends/family have been getting vw's with the same...
  2. A

Roof rack rubber inserts

Bought my roof rack used and it didn't come with them... Dealer said cant order them although I found part number 000 071 740 Or would these work? Heard Thule aero bars are basically the same http://www.etrailer.com/Accessories-and-Parts/Thule/TH853354407.html
  3. A

VW Kayak Holder PN:1K0071127A

Have a used kayak holder for the VW roof rack system, its in pretty good condition, the rubber does have a little mold on it (have been trying to clean it best i can) but thats kinda to be expected being wet and in the florida heat. Only thing that is missing from them is the tie down straps...
  4. A

Playing with photoshop... (exhaust content)

So the other day i was at avenue motorsports getting my wheel spacers and apr intake with a friend and they had a 911 turbo up on a lift, we were both looking at the exhaust of the Porsche and noticed the tips were not a real dual exhaust but just a part bolted on to a single exhaust. We...
  5. A

DDM Kit install

I just got my DDM kit (took 18 days to get here ugh)... and before i go to install it i have some questions about the connections Red circle all these plug into the balast? yellow? are these what plug into the socket... i feel its missing the actual socket plastic part if so?
  6. A

CSG touch up paint/spray

Ive seen a whole bunch of sites that offer touch up paint spray cans. even the new dupli color one sold on amazon and in retailers.....none of the sites offer carbon grey steel :( Is it a hard color to match or what? I'm thinking about trying a few color match things
  7. A

Megs m101

I have a lot of family over in the UK and some that are coming to visit soon....does anyone know if m101 is sold by retailers over in the uk? and which ones? Also any issues sticking it in a suit case and bringing it over? (legal issues that is) I've heard this stuff is like gold and works...