GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. EvoKnvl

FS: EvoMS Intake for Golf R; California Special

EvoMS Intake for MK6 Golf R with Heat Shield. Great for those in CA that are worried about getting hooded. Comes with Laser etched Neuspeed badge and Neuspeed CARB sticker. Or if you prefer, you can put back the EvoMS badge. Missing one clamp that connected the hose to the Turbo. - SOLD!
  2. EvoKnvl

FS: 2012 Stage 3 Golf R Rising Blue 4DR; 41k miles - $32k

FS: 2012 Stage 3 Golf R Rising Blue 4DR; 41k miles - SOLD!!! Looking to sell my Rising Blue Golf R. 4 Door with Roof, Nav, and Keyless Entry. Used to be my DD, now it's just the weekend fun car. Car has pretty much everything on it. I love this car, and babied it ever since I got it. Car...
  3. EvoKnvl

FS: VMR V810 18x8.5 et 45 in Galaxy Black - Bay Area

I have a set of VMR V810s in Galaxy Black (Factory Powder Coated.) They are Flow-Formed, not cast like their usual V7xx series. Wheels were Opti-Coated prior to being mounted. No curb rash whatsoever. 4 wheels are in excellent condition. 1 wheel has a bend in it from hitting a deep pothole at...
  4. EvoKnvl

Factory Fit Kenwood DNX-719VHD in my Golf R

Alright, so after playing with it for a little over a week now, here are my thoughts. If you have the dual climate control and want it to display on the Kenwood unit, you need to parts in addition to the HU. - CAW-CKIMVW1 - This is the harness that goes from the VW Harness to a ISO...
  5. EvoKnvl

FS: Golf R Talladega Wheels (San Jose/Bay Area)

SOLD!!!