GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

The Official Photography Thread!

The sky is kind reddish because of the white balance, it has nothing to do with the flashlight. It was set to 5300K, which helped separate the stars from the city lights. I don't do gels. Anyways here is a shot I took this evening.
  2. D

I used an LED flashlight and lightpainted.
  3. D

A shot of my 10' after I tossed on the serrons.
  4. D

Stock OEM IHI Turbo 350 Shipped

Making a new thread because the last one got derailed by people asking about my K04 setup. So back to business. Includes everything but the bypass/diverter valve. 350.00 Shipped in the US. I take paypal/check/cash, has less than 6K miles on it Will knock 30.00 off if picked up or bought...
  5. D

Where is the SC crew?

I am about to move back home to SC. (Spartanburg/Inman Area) Is there any meets or any organized groups? I know there is a dealer in Spartanburg so there has to be some people.
  6. D

Cobalt SS: Project EFR

yeah one has to be VTA. Fine tuned at 24 PSI you will be a happy camper, and james knows what hes doing. And yeah they are the same to tune all together, just the commanded dals will be different because you will be flowing a higher VE per PSI but to the increased turbo size.
  7. D

Cobalt SS: Project EFR

For your PCV I just rerouted it back into the intake side, and that was a pain to get off the friggin valve cover. The spooling issue is in your tune, check your tq management and your DAL's. For your DAL's use the GMS1 map as the base map. (Also make sure you have the GMS1 OS loaded all...
  8. D

P2293 HPFP issue

Well funny thing happened the other day. I have a friend who just got a 2012 GTI, and my GTI is a heavily modded 2010. His is completely stock, mine well is not. It was over 110 that day and I was driving normally back from tucson, and the car started bucking at light throttle. Almost died...
  9. D

Oil Temp sensor

So I was under my car today bulletproofing the coupler between my pancake pipe and IC and I noticed a sensor at the bottom of my oil pan that was not plugged in. Is this the oil temp sensor? There are no unplugged sensors or anything that leads to it. Also my car has a replacement engine in...
  10. D

K03 6K miles perfect condition 350 shipped

Just what the title says, came off my MK6 with 6K miles, turbo is in perfect condition, comes with everything needed for a one for one swap. (It is an IHI model) includes gaskets and oil feed line.
  11. D

AWE K04 Kit + APR V2 and other mods = 402.2 CHP on 100 Oct

Was told I should throw this on here from a vortex member: I was very surprised at the dyno today..... Mods are AWE K04 Kit, Eurojet intercooler, Carbonio S2, APR V2 software, Goodspeed (BB) Catless dp, Neuspeed catback, Corrected WHP was at 348 WHP 360 ftlbs on 100 Oct, 323 WHP 336 ftlbs on...