GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. astro_zombies

So...how quickly did everyone replace the stock tires?

With summer tires? I got the dunlops and they bleed air pressure (In Florida anyway, temperature fluctuates a lot by me) very fast, with my front left tire bleeding faster than the rest. I have like 13k miles on them. What would you guys do or what have you done?
  2. astro_zombies

Where can I buy door sills like these?

http://www.amazon.com/VW-Protectors-Entry-Scuff-Plates/dp/B008SE9GN2/ref=sr_1_6?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1358219070&sr=1-6&keywords=volkswagen+scuff+plate I really want something like this that doesn't have GTI badges everywhere. Would these fit the car possibly? If not, anyone know of ones...
  3. astro_zombies

a good ipod alternative?

Hey all. Basically, I want an MP3 player that can work just as well with the cars ipod interface as the ipod. I really don't want to buy another ipod, but if possible, an mp3 player that will work just as well. I tried going the SD card route, but it is too slow and does not shuffle with a...
  4. astro_zombies

Keyless entry vs KESSY

Hey everyone First off let me apologize if this has been asked multiple times. I tried some searching but didn't get the answers I was looking for. My GTI has the sunroof and conv package. I have what to me is keyless entry, meaning I unlock/lock the doors with the fob. I have heard people...
  5. astro_zombies

GTI curb weight

I've read some critiques of the GTI being a heavy car, but I find it nice. I came from a focus and the GTI is something like 300 pounds heavier or so, which I like because the focus felt very "floaty" (but still handled well). The GTI feels firmly planted on the ground due to the weight (and...
  6. astro_zombies

New GTI, and wow...

This car is just...special. I have never felt this way about a car, lol. It just has everything: the looks, the speed, the amazing interior, seats, steering wheel. I'm a lucky bastard because this thing puts a smile on my face every time I have to drive.