GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mennis123

FS: Magnaflow Catback exhaust

FS: Magnaflow Catback exhaust - Sold! Sold! Thank you!
  2. mennis123

Eurojet Gen2 Downpipe F.S. Local

SOLD - Eurojet Gen2 Downpipe F.S. Local Hey everyone, as the title states I have a used eurojet Gen2 downpipe non-catted for sale. It was first put on my car probably around early september and took it off about a month ago. I don't have pictures of it yet but Ill get them up soon. Just wanted...
  3. mennis123

FS: Eurojet J-pipe

FS: Eurojet J-pipe Sold! Eurojet J-pipe. If you are buying the Eurojet catback and downpipe separately this connects them to make it full 3 inch turboback exhaust. Bought it new from the cite. Once I got it I ended up selling my Eurojet catback and buying a Magnaflow catback. So its been...
  4. mennis123

FS: Bazooka Big EZ Bass Amplified Subwoofer

FS: Bazooka Big EZ Bass Amplified Subwoofer SOLD Bazooka Big EZ Bass Amplified Subwoofer. Bought it used from a guy on here and never got around to installing it. The person that sold it to me installed it with custom wiring. It comes with the instructions. Trying to stay local as this thing is...
  5. mennis123

FS: Thule fairing

FS: Thule fairing SOLD Slightly used Thule fairing. Used it for a day then took it right off, been sitting in the box since. It's 44 inches, product number 872XT. Fairing or parts are not modified at all. It comes with all the original parts for install. Willing to ship if no one local wants...
  6. mennis123

2 Door Manual DG Springs

Bought these used a while back, they have just been sitting in my living room. I don't remember how many miles they had on them but they look fairly new. Two Door Manual DG Springs, come in original box, and have the original receipt from the original owner. Local pick up for now. Price: 180...
  7. mennis123

OEM Roof Rack

OEM Roof Rack SOLD!!! Obtained this roof rack when I wanted to buy the ski attachments for the roof rack I already had. The guy that was selling it to me threw in the extra roof rack for a little extra. The rack is probably a little older, and it does have a broken piece of plastic on the back...
  8. mennis123

FS Brand new complete boost gauge kit

FS Brand new complete boost gauge kit SOLD!! I am selling my brand new NewSouth Performance boost gauge kit from ECS tuning. Never installed it, just opened it to look at it back when I got it and then again now to take pictures of it when I decided not to install it. It includes the gauge (it...
  9. mennis123

FS/ Feeler: Used Eurojet Catback, and new Eurojet J-pipe

FS: Used Eurojet Catback, and Brand New Eurojet J-pipe The Catback sold!! I have a new never installed Eurojet J-pipe that connects the Eurojet downpipe to the Eurojet catback to make it a full 3 inch turbo back if you happen to purchased them separately like I did. If you are interested in...
  10. mennis123

WTB: Magnaflow Catback

Im looking to buy a Magnaflow catback, if anyone is looking to sell one or knows of someone selling one. Also if anyone knows where to get one cheap or discounted, that would help.
  11. mennis123

Eurojet or Magnaflow Catback?

I just recently bought a Eurojet down pipe, but its not installed yet. I do how ever have a Eurojet catback already installed. The question I'm asking is which setup will be louder? After the down pipe is installed I want a pretty loud setup that still sounds good.
  12. mennis123

WTB: Eurojet Catted Downpipe

Just like the title of the thread states!!!