GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. drhiggens

APR Downpipe with Unibrace UB

I have been searching for a bit and I am looking to see if anyone who has the APR downpipe has a Unibrace UB on there car and what the fitment was like with how large the resnator is. Much larger then you could fit just by using the spacer kit for what I can tell.
  2. drhiggens

R headlights

I am thinking about buying the blacked out headlights for my R and I wanted to see if there was any interest from people to buy the current headlights. To be clear I am talking about the Bi-Xenon Headlight housing without the DRL. They are in excellent condition no visible scratches of nicks.
  3. drhiggens

Osir.... service is so bad

I dont think I have ever had to deal with such horrid customer service. I placed my order on september 12th on the OSir usa website using paypal. The site said it was back order a few weeks not big deal, I dont mind waiting a few weeks. after 5 weeks I sent them an email asking if there was any...
  4. drhiggens

APR DP with other cat back systems

maybe this has been covered elsewhere but searching I could not find to much about fitment to a particular DP. I have the APR DP and I was looking at cat back systems and im not sold on the apr system. I would really like to know what people think of the other systems Borla, Remus, Magnaflow...
  5. drhiggens

Kenwood DNX520VBT?

I came across this the other day and after looking into it a bit I was not able to find any information if this would work in the North American cars. The R is made in over seas in the same location as the UK cars so what would be the difference to putting this into a NA car? would it require...
  6. drhiggens

waiting for my R

I am sitting here at work not to much going on really, I received a phone call that my new 2013 white 4 door golf R is expected any day now. all the paper work has been taken care of so all I have to do is go pick it up. I never thought of myself as impatient but the waiting is starting to get...