1. G

FS: Ross Tech Micro-Can VCDS cable

Item has been sold.
  2. G

10 years cancer free today!

Thats great to hear!! Congrats!
  3. G

To sell or not to sell... that is the question #firstworldproblems

If the vett is paid off just keep it, and start driving it more again. While it doesnt make a good DD its still great for friday runs to work and the weekend. It seems you have a real love for this car and it doesnt seem that your in a situation that you NEED to sell it. Ride it out with...
  4. G

Headlight care

So I am about to undertake a complete detailing of my car seal the paint wax ect. I have read all the threads covering the basics, BUT what about the headlights? Do you guys clay bar them and put a coat of wax? I was thinking of clay baring, sealing and waxing them. Or is the finish to soft...
  5. G

Vagcom for use in NJ/PA

I will keep this simple and sweet, I have a vagcom and a laptop in my car at all times. I know what its like to have a light on the dash and have NO CLUE as to what it means. I will be honest I am new to VW so I probably won't be able to tell you what to do but thats why we have this forum...
  6. G

What's your next car?

Audi S5 if i can afford one.
  7. G

my wifes daily...bagged 2012 Beetle...Pic overload!

That is just wonderful looking, I was never a huge fan of bagged vw's but that one looks great, the old trunk is a sweet feature. Great job.
  8. G

Does this look normal??

Got out of the car and shut the door only to look down and saw this Driver side Wandered over to the passenger side I never noticed this over the weekend when I applied Chem Brother black to black and probably never would have unless I really looked. It looks like the rubber trim is...
  9. G

Just another APR Intake Review

First and fore most I like the intake alot, I am, however, a bit confused as to why so many people complain its loud. Now keep in mind I came from a Built Jeep TJ so most noises dont phase me, like exhaust drone. Ever cruised at 70 mph for 2 1/2 hours straight on 33 inch BFG mt now that is...
  10. G

first major paint chips are depressing

Sad day indeed, I was hoping to make it to 1 year without getting my first major paint chip but I join the ranks of daily driver. Minding my own bussiness on my way to work I hear a loud ping sound as if a bullet bounced off my roof. I instantly knew something poped up and got me, went and...
  11. G

Stupid Coolant question

Poped open the hood to check the coolant level and noticed the dealer went overboard and filled my coolant WAY beyond the max mark in the expansion tank (car sat all evening checked in the AM). So I know it can be an issue with it over filled so I located a fluid pump I had sitting in...
  12. G

Correct product to use on door "felt"

I have heard of people conditioning the "felt" on the mk6's doors, what product is correct to use for this application? I believe I read 303 is the product of choice, I am hoping to put an order into detailers domain soon so I would like to know so I can add thsi of products I need. I assume...
  13. G

Wear of Drivers side bolsters?

Afternoon everyone, I did some searches on this and mainly found items in the TDI sections that were a few years old, but wanted to know if anyone else experiences some wear on the side bolsters from getting in and out? It looks like I am slowly fraying some of the stiches (not the red ones...
  14. G

Best ways to avoid scraping front bumper?

So i am trying to find the best ways to minimize scraping my front bumper when leaving parking lots with dips onto the street. Lately I have been avoiding them but as of tonight I noticed somehow i must have left one and grazed the plastic under the front bumper giving it some rash. Lucky...