GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. changingtide

Bold sport GTI pedal covers on a TDI (gas pedal)

So I got these http://www.bold-sport.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=43_44_53&product_id=263 The dead pedal and brake are installed but I cannot figure out how to install the gas pedal cover. I know most kits come with the whole gas pedal rather than a cover. It looks like...
  2. changingtide

2 downpipes... switchable by remote?

I'm not sure if there is room for this on the car, but would it be possible to have 2 downpipes? One would be for emissions and the other a straight pipe out the side or back, switchable via a switch in cabin (...removeable piping for when its not needed).... theres more detail but I think you...
  3. changingtide

TDI with DSG pulls a lot by itself... and another question

So I hope this is not a stupid question (I did search and could not find anything). I have a 2012 TDI with DSG. When I am stopped and remove my foot from the brake the car moves forward by itself (quite a bit sometimes). The only time it does not do this is when its on a decent hill, other than...
  4. changingtide

New guy with a question

Hi everyone, I'm new to the VW world and the TDI. So far I'm really impressed with my new 2012 TDI, its far better than what I was driving before. Anyways the forums seem great, lots of knowledge and helpful people all around. I was wondering though, does anyone know of any good meets...