GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Bryan468

2011 CSG GTI 6spd mt Autobahn F/S

I bought a new car so I'm selling my 2011 vw gti Autobahn Edition. I'm the original owner of the car and it was used as my daily driver. I was traveling 130 miles round trip almost every day for work so most of the miles are highway miles. The car is just sitting in the driveway and rarely...
  2. Bryan468

STOCK 18x7.5 DETROITS FOR SALE

Got a new set of wheels so I'm selling the stock detroits. Wheels are in pretty good shape. Have some minor scratches on them nothing serious. I would rate them 7-8 out of 10. Looking for 400 and not really interested in shipping them.
  3. Bryan468

FS RAI K04 TURBO

I have a rai k04 turbo for sale that was on the car for about 30k miles. I drive 130 miles a day round trip to work and back so most of the miles are hwy. The turbo has a wiggins clamp on it and it's machined out so you can use the stock diverter valve if you want. I currently have a block off...
  4. Bryan468

Alternative for methanol in W/M tank

So I have had snow performance w/m injection on the car for about 8 months now. I'm running #4 nozzle in the bottom hole of the bsh pipe. Spray starts at 7psi and full spray by 12. I have run almost everything through it. I first ran boost juice and the car would miss from 6-7k, then I ran out...
  5. Bryan468

Golf r bumper conversion led light questions

Ok so I hit a deer with my car about a month and a half ago. Ended up having my buddy do the work on the car and was able to get him to order the parts to do a golf r bumper instead of the gti one. Anyway I'm at the point of wiring the led running lights in and I'm wondering how many volts the...
  6. Bryan468

Clutch masters fx300 install/removal

Ok so I tackled this project on Friday along with installing some hawk hps pads with a couple buddies. All in all It plain sucked...... If your planning to do a clutch I highly recommend you have a buddy to help. We did a few other things aside from the clutch but we spent about 12 hours...
  7. Bryan468

Any advice for clutch removal/install

Ok so I was racing my buddy who has a vette on Sunday and pretty well destroyed my clutch. Brake boosted it in 3rd at 30 mph and it started to slip I let off the brake and it just revved to 6k and didn't move. Well it slips in every gear except 1st now. So I ordered a clutchmasters fx300...
  8. Bryan468

PCV questions

Ok I have a 2011 man autobahn gti. I have a full B&b exhaust, RAI k04, RAI front mount, and Eurodyne tune/software. I'm not having much luck with getting it to run right. Have been doing things one by one to eliminate things as a problem. So yesterday I did a pressure test on the intake/IC...