GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Hwcn

Monster Mats and ECS Hatch Pop Kit

GTI Monster Mats - $50 plus actual shipping ECS Hatch Pop Kit - $25 plus actual shipping-SOLD Monster Mats are great, but do not fit my new Golf R very well. ECS Hatch Kit worked great except when cold, needs a little nudge. Was a great addition. I also have an ECS magnetic oil drain plug...
  2. Hwcn

F/S APR Stage 2 Pipe

Carbonio Stage 2 pipe - $150 - some very minor discoloration - SOLD http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/11/607041a86eff5fce4ca17fbf042794fd.jpg http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/11/6e29e7a9bff26935740f35fa73f61e47.jpg
  3. Hwcn

FS: SPM Aluminum Engine and Transmission mount kit.

SPM Mount Kit includes Pendulum mount, Transmission mount, Motor mount, and Torque insert. $330.00 SOLD!
  4. Hwcn

18" Black Enkei Fujins with tires

18" 19lb Enkei Fujins Comes with black lugs. Also comes with hub rings. These bolt straight onto the car. One wheel has road rash. Tires are Continental Extreme Contact DW with one season left. $700 for everything. I sold the car, so not looking for trades. I'll listen to reasonable...
  5. Hwcn

APR K04 and APR Intercooler - $1,900

Local within an hour of State College, PA. I will ship, but buyer pays actual shipping. Other items for sale see link. http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90845
  6. Hwcn

Parts 4 Sale-State College, PA

Moving to a Golf R so parting out K04 and all supporting hardware along with some other stuff. APR K04 and intercooler and SPM motor and transmission mounts available soon. Stuff available now includes P3 gauge, Neuspeed turbo piping, Unibrace UB & RB, APR stage 2 pipe, and Modshack intake...
  7. Hwcn

Opinions wanted: 2012 Base DSG GTI w/40,000+miles price check-part 2

Dealer is willing to sell me a new Black on Black Golf R for MSRP and give me $15,000 trade in credit for my GTI less $800.00 for the cost of labor to de-mod my car and reinstall all the stock parts. I get to keep the parts(K04, Turbo-back exhaust, intake, wheels, etc). Sounds fair to me, but...
  8. Hwcn

Opinions wanted: 2012 Base DSG GTI w/40,000+miles price check

Car is APR K04 with supporting mods including SPM turbo back, Audi coil packs, Modshack intake, Neuspeed TOP, SPM motor and tranny mounts, APR intercooler, and GFB diverter valve. Car is in Very Good condition. Oil changed every 3,333 miles. DSG oil changed at 40,000 miles. All stock parts...
  9. Hwcn

GFB DV+/ModdedEuros Quick Review

Just installed the GFB kit on my K04 GTI which had the Rev C diverter valve. Great results. DSG and engine are now working much better together due to the quicker engine response. Never used D mode with the DSG, now I use it much more. Car feels much helathier and more responsive. Has...
  10. Hwcn

Mechanic/Tuner needed in or near State College Pa

I am considering selling my GTI and would like to take it back to stock. I need someone to un-install my K04 and Intercooler. Thanks!
  11. Hwcn

Why are people such asses?

Sorry I didn't respond earlier, had to go for a drive. I paid with PayPal within 30 seconds of the auction being completed. I paid $695 plus an additional $148 for shipping. Seller contacted me to say that he was unable to make a box for the tandem and because the local bike shop wanted to...
  12. Hwcn

Why are people such asses?

I'm so disgusted with people who feel they are entitled to do the wrong thing. I won an auction for a Cannondale tandem on Ebay. Seller miscalculated his shipping cost by a $100 and ultimately refused to deliver the item and he returned the money. He has done this two other times in the last...
  13. Hwcn

Best customer service ever!!! - Unibrace

I can't say enough about Bruce from Unibrace. I ordered an Unibrace UB & RB in the group buy and the RB did not fit with my aftermarket SPM exhaust. I posted this just to alert people of the problem and Bruce quickly chimed in to the post and asked questions. He later requested info and...
  14. Hwcn

The Official Gun Thread

It is not price gouging, it is simple supply vs. demand with the demand being increased by the "fucking leftys" because supply is expected to be banned by the "fucking leftys". President idiot winds first successful stimulus at the expense of attacking law abiding citizens 2nd amendment rights...
  15. Hwcn

Unibrace RB install

I decided to tackle the Unibrace RB install today. I knew I was going to have fitment problems, but just bought a Honda Element in lieu of snow tires, so I could afford some down time. Install not terribly difficult and has been covered by other forum members. Remember to drop the exhaust from...
  16. Hwcn

What is wrong with my car?

I was doing some 0-60 pulls breaking in my new SPM mounts and after the last one I noticed my steering felt heavy. Going into a right hand turn, there was a very loud ratcheting sound and you could feel it, kinda like both tires were rotating at the same speed and the one wheel was hopping. I...
  17. Hwcn

Another SPM full engine mount review.

For anyone interested in the SPM full engine mount, please read A_Bowers review. It's a great review and resource. I just thought I would add a quick review on the install and performance. I currently have less than 150 miles on the mounts. First of, SPM's customer service is great and the...
  18. Hwcn

P3 Gauge Question

Anyone know how the speed is calculated on the 0-60 mode? I got a much better than expected time on two occasions (3.73 & 3.71). I've been breaking in my SPM mounts with crappy tires in cold weather and the runs have been mostly high 4's to high 5's. I have been doing all the runs in D mode...
  19. Hwcn

DSG acting differently after SPM engine & tranny mount install

I just finished my SPM engine and tranny mount install(review and some install tips to come). I took the car for a drive to start the break in process. When I went WOT in manual mode in 5th gear, the transmission downshifted to 3rd. I tried the same thing in 4th and it downshifted to 3rd...
  20. Hwcn

SPM pendulum install-need help desperately!

Two problems. I can't get the insert in the last half inch and there is no way it is coming back out. Bigger issue, where the bolt goes into the hockey puck, something shifted in the threaded hole is offset and the bolt will not catch. I think the top threaded insert of the hockey puck mount...