GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. birdseed404

FS: 42 Draft Designs 3" CBE

Brand new in box 42 Draft Designs 3" cat back exhaust with 3.5" matte black tips. Asking $500 and willing to ship at buyers expense.
  2. birdseed404

FS OSIR Front Lip & Rear Diffuser

OSIR Design FCS GT6-R Carbon Fiber Front Lip for sale $200. Looks just like the Euro lip and includes all necessary bolting. Has a few small scratches on the bottom side but they can't be seen when it's on. Willing to ship at buyers expense. OSIR Design DTM-GT6-R Carbon Fiver Rear...
  3. birdseed404

New to Arkansas

I'm moving from Dallas to Little Rock and was curious if anybody here knows of any VW/VAG groups in the area.
  4. birdseed404

OSIR Front Lip and Rear Diffuser

I couldn't find much on here for the carbon fiber front lip and rear diffuser that OSIR offers, so I figured I'd post some info here for anybody interested. OSIR DTM GT6-R Rear Diffuser (VGT6-DTMGT6-R-CF) OSIR FCS GT6-R Front Lip (VGT6-FCSGT6-R-CF) The front lip fits perfect, but I had to get...
  5. birdseed404

The official Hate thread.

I hate protein farts. A gas mask can't even filter that out.
  6. birdseed404

Left Turn Signal on LED Tails

I just installed my Golf R LED Tail lights and I noticed that the left turn signal doesn't flash. Everything else works except that one light. Would anybody be able to point me in the right direction to fix this?
  7. birdseed404

What are you listening to?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkMp2kE9FOo
  8. birdseed404

DFW Meetups?

Are there any meetups in DFW? I'm coming back for winter break and would like to know. Sorry if there's already a thread about this I didn't see.
  9. birdseed404

Explain your User Name.

Nickname in high school when I was on the golf team, and 404 because of teh internetz.
  10. birdseed404

GTI vs V6 Mustang and Camaro

So what does it take? I'm guessing stage 1 at least. I see them every where, but would like to give them a run for their money every now and then.
  11. birdseed404

Dusting of dust

I live in a pretty dusty place and was wondering how bad is it if I tried to dust off my car everyday. Will it damage the clear coat since it's pretty small grains of sand rubbing against the car when I wipe it down?
  12. birdseed404

What was your last car?

Had a pearl white 370Z with sport and touring packages . Miss the shear power of that thing every now and then, but I like the practicality of the GTI more!
  13. birdseed404

Gloss or Matte Black?

I need some help with what I want to do for my GTI in the future. I want to get some V710s in the future in either matte black or gunmetal. If I get matte black wheels I want to have matte black emblems and keep the OEM grille. However I'm also thinking of getting the Euro R-Line grille. Since...
  14. birdseed404

Anybody in Lubbock?

Transfer student to Texas Tech this fall and was just wondering if there's anybody with GTIs out there. I'm originally from the Sachse/Wylie/Garland area so I'll be back every now and then.
  15. birdseed404

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hi all! Just got out of a 2011 370Z and into my 2011 6MT GTI. Long story short I needed something easier on the wallet, but still sporty so I picked the GTI. I've been impressed with it and can't to start messing around with it!