GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Intake

Quick question for anyone using a TTS engine cover. I want to change from the evoms intake (which I might sell) to a closed intake to cut the noise down a bit (I must be getting old). I'm just getting a bit tired of the whoosh every time I put my foot down. So which intakes can I go for that...
  2. T

Unibrace

Hi, I'm trying to put a group buy together for Unibrace products. I am doing it through the rforum. If anyone is interested please sign up to this great forum and see the thread below... http://www.rforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&p=183427
  3. T

Tyres

Hi, just a quick question about the best tyre size on a mk6 Golf R with 19x8.5 et42 wheels and lowered (not slammed) on coilovers but no fender mods except the screw mod. Would 225 35 be ok? Thanks for your help.
  4. T

BBS CH-R with bbk

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me. I bought a bbk off a forum member with a TTRS. It has 8 pot callipers and custom discs with floating ap bells. Very nice it is! However it was very much an impulse buy without doing the research. I know, i know..... I just got carried away. Anyway it's been...
  5. T

Suspension settings

Hi, well I've had the car for just over 12 months running only a stage 1. Today I finally bit the bullet and ordered some suspension mods. Bilstein B16 coilovers, 24/26mm H&R arb's, and whiteline anti lift kit. Very excited! Hopefully BCS TBE to follow soon, with a panel filter and stage 2...
  6. T

Arch/fender rolling

Just a quick question about this. I have never had it done before but as coilovers are going on with some 19x8.5 et45 wheels in the next few weeks, I wondered if I should look at this to save any problems. Only the fronts need it as the rears are flat from the factory. I'm not slamming the car...
  7. T

Wheel size

Hi, Has anyone successfully fitted 9.5x19 wheels to a mk6 golf R? The wheels I am thinking of getting will have a nice concave face if I go to this width. If anyone has managed it, what tyre size have you used, is your car lowered and how much, and what offset are the wheels? Thanks.
  8. T

Coilover kit decision

Hi, I had KW V1 coilovers on my last car, and they were great but a little too hard on some of our roads here in the uk. So as I can't afford the DCC kit, I need to decide which of the other kits to buy. So my question is, how easy is it to adjust the setting other than ride height on the V2/3...
  9. T

KW v1

Hi, Has anyone had experience of these on their Mk 6 golf R? I had them on my scirocco and got a little tired of pothole dodging. I have spoken to Kw and they assure me that on the golf they will perform much better (something to do with be able to design them/ set them up better/easier??) I...