GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

LED TAIL LIGHTS CODING

Today I installed a set of LED tails. Every thing is good but I have the bulb out light. I have my own Vag Com but would anyone know the coding for 2011 GTI built Nov 2010. Regular headlights, no rear fog, byte 18. Thanks
  2. C

TIRE PRESSURE

Last April i purchased a set of rims and snow tires for a 2012 Audi 4 owner. He moved from Denver to NYC in March and had no place to store the rims and tires over the summer. He was storing them in the living room of his apt and his wife wanted them gone. He only purchased them 6 months earlier...
  3. C

FS: RCN 510 RADIO WITH CODE $250.00 SHIPPED

For sale a RCN 510 premium 8 radio, Removed from a 2011 GTI with 23,000 miles. Like new condition with no scratches or marks. Pictures on request. Comes with 4 digit security code $250.00 Free shipping.
  4. C

ANYONE OWN A MIATA

As we own two GTI's and i have time on my hands being retired i had to get something else to play with after selling my 1991 VW Cabriolet. Missed that car a lot. Sold it for a good buck but never should have done it. So after missing out on a 2002 Mk3 Cabrio with 22,000 miles (Like showroom new)...
  5. C

OEM STOCK CATBACK OFF MK6 GTI

As the title says very clean OEM stock catback off a MK6 GTI with 17,000 miles very clean with no rust original finish. looking for $100.00 or best offer. Local pickup in Queens New York or will ship at buyers expense. I have a large heavy duty carton to pack the system into. :)
  6. C

FS DETROIT WHEELS & TIRES

Have for sale a set of Detroit rims with tires that have approx 2500 miles on them. Three of the rims are in mint condition but 1 of the rims has a scratch and some clear coat taken off. My wife in parking the car hit a brick border in our driveway. i am going to change the rims to 17' to avoid...
  7. C

FS SET OF DETROIT RIMS COMPLETE WITH CENTER CAPS TRISTATE AREA $350.00

Have a nice set of Detroit rims that i have to sell. I need the room 3 rims have a small scratch on the rim edge due to tire mounting/removal. 1 rim have a small scratch on the face near the edge. On a scale of 0 to 10 these rims are a 9. I also have an extra rim with a 3 inch scratch that could...
  8. C

18 x 8 Rims & 225 x 40 x 18" combo

Would the above combination fit my 2011 GTI. The 18 x 8 rims have 50 mm offset & my Detroits are 51 mm. Thanks for any replies.
  9. C

FITTING 245/40/18 to my GTI

Have a chance to get a set of nice rims with 245/40/18 tires mounted. These rims are the same offset as the stock Detroits. Could these tires be used on my MK6 GTI. Thanks
  10. C

LED'S FOR TAIL LIGHT & BACK UP LIGHT

I wonder if anyone changed the bulbs in the original factory taillights. I am looking for a brighter back up light as i have a long driveway to back up in to get to my garage. I would like to replace the original bulb with a brighter bulb or better yet an LED and if i go that far the taillight...
  11. C

SNQW TIRES ON 2011 GTI

Have a nice set of Audi A4 wheels that i would like to mount snow tires on for winter use. These wheels are 16" and in the past i was always advised to used a narrower tire for better grip in the snow. Thinking about mounting 215 x 55 x 16 on these rims but does anyone have any better ideas...
  12. C

Snow Tires 2011 GTI

My GTI has 225 x 40 x 18" tires on the car now. I know the offset is listed as 45 mm. I have a chance to get a set of VW Passet rims with snow tires from a 2000 Passet. The snow tire size is 205 x 60 x 16" and the bolt patter is 5 x 112 but the offset is listed as 32 mm. Would i be able to use...