GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Shop Recommendation [Bay Area]

I'm looking for a new shop that can be my one-stop shop for repairs and/or modding. It's about time for a cam belt replacement and probably a full on tune-up. I'm located in the South Bay but willing to drive further if you got a shop that you can vouch for. On top of that, looking for a shop...
  2. N

Advice on Repair [Bay Area/South Bay]

It's been a couple years since I've been back on the forum. I have a 2012 VW Golf TDI that's sitting around 120xxx+ miles right now. Everything has been running fine up to now. I haven't done any major engine repairs yet but I feel like it's about time. About a month ago my check engine light...
  3. N

LF Assistance w/ Wheel Removal (San Jose, CA)

Any MK6 Golf 2010-14 drivers who happens to be free or in the area of East Side San Jose: I misplaced my wheel lock key and need to swap out my blown tire. If you're in the area I'd appreciate it if you can come by and help me slap on my spare so I don't have to tow it to a shop. Will return the...
  4. N

Lana - Black Golf TDI Build

Hello, I'm new to the whole car scene since this is my first car and all. So far I love it. After three hand me downs on cars, I finally picked this up myself. 2012 black golf TDI. Wanted a different color but this was all they had available so I took it. I just want to create myself a thread...
  5. N

Atlanta VCDS/VAGCOM Service

I didn't see anything around my area on this thread: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32974 Just wanted to go ahead and bump to see if there's any body in the area who can perform the service. I'm not expecting free service, just want to see if there's any one I can turn to...
  6. N

Engine Fan After Shut-Off

So I'm aware that when the car shuts off, the fan is still running until it finally cuts off. Last night I got home and when I exited the car, it was blowing pretty loud like the car was still on. I didn't think much of it and just went in the house for a few minutes. It was bugging me that it...