GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Carbon13GTI

The Official Beer Thread

This thread is awesome. lol I just turned 21 this month so I'm experimenting all different beers. My store has a 16-foot craft beer section so I shall begin scavenging that as soon as I empty out our beer drawer of Summer Shandy.
  2. Carbon13GTI

WTB: E-Level Management

Looking to buy E-Level management. Sensors and all. Cash in hand. PM me what you've got.
  3. Carbon13GTI

Bryan's 2013 CSG GTI

I am a full-time college student and I have a full-time job. So take note, I'm not one of those spoiled rich kids whose parents bought them whatever car they wanted. I pay for my car, mods and everything, myself. I work hard to be able to make my car my own. I am now 21, but bought the car when...
  4. Carbon13GTI

OEM GTD Grille on a GTI

I want to put a GTD grille on my GTI. I would also like it to still say GTI on it. I know several people have put them on their cars. I've seen that if you debadge your GTI grille the letters are still molded into the plastic. If that makes sense... Is the GTD one the same way? Or would it just...
  5. Carbon13GTI

RDash Led License Plate Lights

So it turns out these aren't as plug and play as stated. These were a Christmas gift and I expected it to be easy. I'll explain my problem. On the male end on the connector (RDash) the two prongs are spread too far apart in order to connect to the female (VW). You can tell this by looking at...
  6. Carbon13GTI

So, what did Santa bring you (and your VW) for Christmas??

LED License plate lamps and cash for more things! Hopefully that will be either the front lip or hatch pop kit.