GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

$1000

If $1000 was all you had to mod your MK6 what would you do Im thinking coilovers and stage 1.. anyone else know something better than me? lol
  2. T

NGP Type 1's or ST coilovers?

I cant find a good review on the NGP's, anyone have em? I know ST is good but I've read that NGP's are rebranded ST's with different color springs and actually go lower. If they go lower how are they the same? And if not the same, which is more bang for the buck
  3. T

Koni, ST, Or fk coilovers

I've heard these all ride good. But heard koni and st don't go that low. I've had a hard time choosing. Koni I heard rides butter smooth and is adjustable. But most people say you don't even mess with dampening much after you set it ST I heard are great too but they're also fixed and don't go...
  4. T

Ok Ok, APR vs Unitronic but read and hear me out

I'm debating between APR stage 1 and Uni stage 1+ BUT heres the problem... Everyone says that reliability isn't an issue with either of these companies, thats great to know. But if they are reliable then why do i read about APR ECU's frying and why do i hear about unitronic being a little...
  5. T

How low on stock Laguna wheels?

I posted a few days ago about vmr701's but i love the Laguna wheels so how low can you go on them? I could also do the fender screw mod since I've read about that, heard it helps a lot for rubbing when your not completely dumped/slammed
  6. T

Rolling Fenders on a lease??

About to pull the trigger on some VMR 701's 18x8.5 et 45 all around. It'd be my first set of aftermarket wheels and ill be on koni coils. Will these rub? and if so is it a good or bad idea to roll fenders on a lease? :iono: I know its technically not my car but i wouldn't be rolling a ridiculous...