GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

FS: Golf R Talladegas 5x112 18"x7.5" et51

SOLD I have a set of 18" Talladegas coming off of a 2013 MKVI Golf R. All four wheels are straight and have no major cracks or dents. All four wheels have curb rash after being used for ~40k miles. On a scale from 1-10, ten being immaculate, I'd rate the worst wheel a 7 and the other three a...
  2. R

WTT: iPad mini w/ retina display for parts

I'm looking to trade my space gray 16gb Apple iPad mini with retina display model A1489 plus cash on my/your side for some aftermarket part(s). I've used it less than 10 times since I got it in August and it is in like new condition! It will also come with an incase sleeve. I'm hoping to get a...
  3. R

In Vegas looking to replace can follower on newer fsi

Anyone in the Las Vegas area looking to make a quick buck / beer of choice in return for installing a new cam follower? I have a '13 golf r and I'll be in the Las Vegas area until the end of this weekend. I'm planning a road trip to hit the east coast and wanted to get this out of the way...
  4. R

Looking to pay someone to install downpipe

How's it going guys, I have a downpipe that I want to install on my mkvi golf r and want to save money / give it to someone on the forums when getting it installed. I'm located in SoCal (San Diego) and am looking to get it done sometime this weekend. I'm a full-time student so any savings in...
  5. R

BNIB Bose QuietComfort 3 noise canceling headphones $310

Follow my craigslist link! Will sell for $310 + shipping for my fellow forum members! http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/ele/4423561073.html Thanks, Rich
  6. R

Group Buy: Depo R LED Taillights

Another pic of the black cherry's catching some sunlight after I clayed my car. #iphonecameraftw
  7. R

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Reverse LED's installed.
  8. R

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

$35 + shipping Extra set of carpeted mats that came with my golf r. They are brand new; opened the plastic packaging to take pictures of the mats. These mats are outlined with gray and are fitted with circle retainers.
  9. R

FS: Brand new carpeted floor mats

$35 + shipping I have for sale an extra set of mats that came with my golf r. They are brand new; opened the plastic packaging to take pictures of the mats. These mats are outlined with gray and are fitted with circle retainers.
  10. R

FS: Like new Golf R / Audi S3 Shifter $35 Shipped 2,000 miles on it

Only asking $35 shipped to anywhere! Took the stock shifter off of my '13 Golf R when I put in the VF engineering short shifter at 2,000 miles. Check out link for pics https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qeq6bs94wvy537e/1ARV1Vla-4
  11. R

Black cherry depo's installed
  12. R

Group Buy: Depo R LED Taillights

My black cherry's installed!
  13. R

Installed a VF-engineering short shifter for my R. I was a little skeptical about how much of a difference it'd make, but wow the throws are now perfect! Happy Father's Day everyone
  14. R

FS: 2008 Audi A4, Pristine Condition, 6-sp. auto. 54k miles

Posting for a buddy of mine, located in San Diego, CA http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/3869439948.html
  15. R

How are you guys maintaining your front seats?

How's it going team, I've had my '13 RB golf r since November of last year. The section of the leather seat, where your cheeks spend most of its time, is starting to show a little wear. Others would describe that section of the seat as the rear bench portion of the seat ? I can't get a...
  16. R

Never formally introduced myself to the forums but I also got one about two months ago except in RB!