GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. thez99

FS:: 225/45/17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires

Hey all, I have for sale my previous summer set of Michelin PSS tires. They are 225/45/17 and have only around 3k miles on them with zero issues or defects. I simply had to take them off when I traded my mk6. They still have close to 10/32 of their tread left, kick ass tires for anyone looking...
  2. thez99

FS:: 17x7.5 Matte Black Focal X's w/3mm Custom Spacers

Hey all, I have my previous summer set of 17x7.5 Focal X wheels, they are Matte Black with a red stripe around the rim edge, very kick ass look for the GTI or any car with the 5x112 bolt pattern. The wheels saw little use before being dismounted when I traded my mk6, they had about 3k miles on...
  3. thez99

FS:17" Focal X Matte Blacks with hubcentric spacers and/or Michelin 225/45 PSS tires

FS:17" Focal X Matte Blacks with hubcentric spacers and/or Michelin 225/45 PSS tires Swapped my mk6 for a mk7 last week, had this set on the mk6 for only 3 weeks, has only 500 miles on em, basically new minus a little dirt. The wheels are 17x7.5 Focal Matte black finish with a red stripe...
  4. thez99

FS:: 3" SPM Resonated J-Pipe with V-Clamp

I have for sale my SPM resonated J-Pipe with V-Clamp, this is what went between by spm midpipe and catback exhaust. Sounds excellent, but I moved on to a Mk7. $155 shipped, paypal fees incl.
  5. thez99

FS::ECS Front (26mm) and rear (23mm) non-adjustable Red sway bars with bushing

I have my two ECS red 26mm-23mm sway bars for sale. Bushings, hats, brackets and spacers included. Set has around 7k miles, no problems at all, just parting as I moved into a mk7. PM me for paypal details $340 shipped, paypal fees incl.
  6. thez99

FS:: ST-41 Stoptech BBK RED Calipers Slotted Rotors

Hey all, just removed my ST-41 bbk from my car as I just switched over to a mk7. The kit is a StopTech ST-41 BBK with 328 x 25 slotted Rotors, 4 piston Red Calipers, stoptech street perf pads, ST stainless steel lines, brackets and hardware included. The entire kit has only 7k miles on it, never...
  7. thez99

FS:: 3" SPM Resonated J-Pipe with V-Clamp

I have for sale my SPM resonated J-Pipe with V-Clamp, this is what went between by spm midpipe and catback exhaust. Sounds excellent, but I moved on to a Mk7. $185 shipped, paypal fees incl.
  8. thez99

FS::ECS Front (26mm) and rear (23mm) non-adjustable Red sway bars with bushing

I have my two ECS red 26mm-23mm sway bars for sale. Bushings, hats, brackets and spacers included. Set has around 7k miles, no problems at all, just parting as I moved into a mk7. PM me for paypal details $375 Shipped, paypal fees incl.
  9. thez99

FS:: 17x7.5 Focal Matte Black's & Mich PSS's with custom spacers

Swapped my mk6 for a mk7 last week, had this set on the mk6 for only 3 weeks, has only 500 miles on em, basically new minus a little dirt. The wheels are 17x7.5 Focal Matte black finish with a red stripe around the lip. The bore is 74.1, so I had 4 custom machined 3mm hub centric spacers made...
  10. thez99

FS:: ST-41 Stoptech BBK 1-Piece rotors RED

FS:: ST-41 Stoptech BBK RED Calipers Slotted Rotors Hey all, just removed my ST-41 bbk from my car as I just switched over to a mk7. The kit is a StopTech ST-41 BBK with 328 x 25 slotted Rotors, 4 piston Red Calipers, stoptech street perf pads, ST stainless steel lines, brackets and hardware...
  11. thez99

2013 GTI Feeler/partout

Ok, so long story short I spent a long ass time at my dealer last night and I'm taking a deal on the buy back of my mk6 trading into a mk7 S perf package. I have quite a bit to sell off the mk6 and will be having everything removed this coming Thursday, I won't have individual part pictures...
  12. thez99

2013 GTI Feeler/partout

Ok, so long story short I spent a long ass time at my dealer last night and I'm taking a deal on the buy back of my mk6 trading into a mk7 S perf package. I have quite a bit to sell off the mk6 and will be having everything removed this coming Thursday, I won't have individual part pictures...
  13. thez99

2013 GTI Feeler/Partout

14. thez99

FS:: SPM stock dp to 3" catback reducer pipe

I have for sale the reducer pipe that connected my SPM catback to my stock downpipe, this is not the full "J-Pipe", just the short elbow pipe that slims down. Will snap a picture soon. $45 shipped (paypal fees incl.) Let me know!
  15. thez99

FS:: 4 New black 57.1 - 74.1 Hubrings

I have for sale 4 new hubrings that fit our 57.1mm hubs and then fits any wheel with a bore of 74.1mm. They were on for about 10 miles till I took em off to fit hub adapters instead. These things are solid. $15 shipped (paypal fees incl.) in the US. I'd take a picture but I'm sure everyone knows...
  16. thez99

FS: Ventev 2 in 1 Apple Car charger with USB

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251688383993?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649 Feel free to browse my ebay ad for info, you can buy on ebay, or just paypal me the funds privately. I have 14 of these brand new! :thumbsup:
  17. thez99

Downpipe help!!

Ok so here's a semi-general question that I'd like help with. I've been reviewing the vast sources for possible downpipe purchases and I must say I'm closest to settling with the HPA tsi catted pipe http://www.hpamotorsports.com/product_downpipes.html or the APR dp...
  18. thez99

NGK Plugs vs stock??

Ok so don't just tell me to search, I'm lazy. Someone just give me an idea of how big a difference there is between the spark and performance of the NGK plugs and our stock Bosch's??