GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

BBS Wheels.. help

Hi guys.. Buying a set of 19" BBS for the Gti.. What width and offset can I choose.. I believe its best to do 8x19 ET48..? I was on to the dealer and they say the BBS CH-R is onlyy available in 8.5x19 ET48.. Can anyone shed some light? Cheers, Mush
  2. M

anyone know what wheels these are?

I dont have an actual picture but theyre on H&R's site CSG Golf R.. http://www.hrsprings.com/images/hrwallpaper/2012/golfr-1920.jpg
  3. M

Eurojet DP and Akra CBE.. will it fit?

Im trying to decide on what exhaust I want to run with.. I was thinking about a Eurojet DP and the Akra cbe with link pipe.. wondering will this work.. I believe from reading things on here that the Akra is 2.5 or 2.75 and the EJ DP is 3... So I was concerned about how these would fit togther...
  4. M

Revo parts list

Hi all.. So Ive had my 2010 Gti since March.. And now the mods begin.. Ive searched this Forum and most other places looking for info and advice.. So Ive more or less decided on Revo to do the software and the hardware.. But Im looking at some parts and wondering if its over kill.. Here is...
  5. M

Squeeky Brakes :(

My brakes Squeek like a Ba****d! Had a service and that didnt fix them. Is this common on the GTI? Is there an easy fix? My Car is MY10 standard GTI. Think I might get a BBK soon so that might sort it out.. lol Mush :)
  6. M

Best Price.. UK or USA??

Im already looking at my Mod options for my car :D Im going to the USA in about 4 weeks and was wondering where has the better prices? the USA or the UK? I saw some beautiful looking K04 setups on the APR facebook page earlier.. So just got me thinking.. Im sure I could squeeze a few parts in...
  7. M

Essential mods for Gti..

Hi again.. This isnt going to be a "whats the best mod thread" but more what should every Gti have done to ensure longer life and lessen failures on specific components.. I know from the Mk5 Gti forums people were replacing certain key items such as "Diverter valves"?? not sure of the exact...
  8. M

New owner saying hello :)

Hi all.. Picking up my new (to me) CSG GTI tomorrow. Deal is depedant on an OK from my mechanic.. Im looking for a buying guide and what to look out for specifically when buying. The Car: 2010 Gti 5 Door Manual 18' Monza's Sunroof Rear parking camera and sensors Xenons Heated Leather MFSW iPod...