GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

FS: CCW LM20's 18x9.5 ET32 & 18x10 ET27 *RIAL GOLD* - 5x114.3

Up for sale is my set of CCW LM20's. I recently bought these back from a good friend, had the lips re-polished, and had them powder coated Rial Gold. Only reason I'm selling them is that I'm now looking for a set of 19's to run this season. These wheels are in fantastic condition. PCD: 5x114.3...
  2. L

FS: Bagged CW 2010 GTI

2010 6-speed Candy White GTI Mileage: 52,500 Location: Twin Cities, MN Price: $16,500 I absolutely love this car, it gets tons of attention, runs and drives flawlessly and hasn't had a hiccup yet. All maintenance is up to date. With that being said, my circumstances have changed and need...
  3. L

FS: 2010 Bagged CW GTI

2010 Candy White GTI Mileage: 44,000 Location: Twin Cities, MN Price: $21,000 - Will sell for $18,000 without the LM20's. (no trades) Lowballers will be ignored, but I am willing to take parts off to work with the price. Please keep any negativity out of my thread, thank you. I absolutely love...
  4. L

Bagged Candy

Hi there my name is Eric, and I'm new to the mk6 forums. Here's the whip, more to come. Exterior: Clear and painted Side Markers Autotech Motor Mount Insert Yellow Laminex Fog light covers OEM European LED Cherry Red Taillights OEM European front lip spoiler OEM Blue tinted & heated blind spot...